1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have some (ADA, xrp,xlm, algo) but in terms of knowledge I’m having a hard time understanding everything. Most videos have so much jargon and it’s hard to know where to start the learning so you can invest with some confidence. How were you able to learn enough to feel comfortable?
I got into this a little late, just in 2020 using Covid money. Just following accounts of people who have been doing this longer, seem to know what they're talking about, have a history of being more wrong than right. Then just reading a bit everyday. There are lots more people here that know more than me. I just keep it pretty simple. I have 18 different crypto now, only 3 are out of the top 50 coins. Half of what I have is Bitcoin/ETH pretty safe. Should make money but not going to do the multiples some other riskier ones might. Just trying find ones that have real projects and real money behind them, top coins, ones that get mentioned alot. I keep a spreadsheet so when I see somebody mention it, I make a note. Then check the coins that get the most mentions.