1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs any news on RSR? Any possibility of it going to it's previous highs. And how do you brehs feel about selling alts into BTC 50% of certain assets like shib? Doge? Link?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This thread is info overload lol, trying to keep up. basically continue investing in btc till the halving?

I mean you can do that. the choice is yours...:ld: a few are just sitting because the eth fees are kinda high... me personally im just holding. I bought something called $Tyrion today but $44 in eth fees was like...:picard:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs any news on RSR? Any possibility of it going to it's previous highs. And how do you brehs feel about selling alts into BTC 50% of certain assets like shib? Doge? Link?

RSR got me looking at them like XRP... fukking useless...:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean you can do that. the choice is yours...:ld: a few are just sitting because the eth fees are kinda high... me personally im just holding. I bought something called $Tyrion today but $44 in eth fees was like...:picard:

Hmmmm....I think im going to have to cop some of that. Low market cap and low supply...in the beginning of a bull market?!:shaq:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe. It's all bound to take a dip, never goes straight up all the time, so corrections along the way. But even if Bitcoin took a 15% hit, it would just take it down to 60k again and then usually go back up. These corrections is when I buy a little more, not as much as I was buying during the Bear market. Better to buy on the way down, than the way up**. But during the bull market is where I'll do more DCA, drop some in the better alts and such.

**It's how I got my Bitcoin average buy price down to $25,000. I was first getting into this when everything was going up during Covid and all that Covid money was going out. I got those free checks plus those free PPP loans. So my average buy price was in the 50's when it started to slide, because like most, I thought it was on the way to 100k. What I did is figure in my head, thirds. What I mean is the all time high at the time was 69K, so I figured buying in the bottom third 0-23K was the way to go. Bottom third obviously better than middle or top third. So I loaded up when it was 23 and under, bringing my average buy price all the way down from the 50's to 25.

So with Bitcoin, I'm actually converting some of it to some altcoins, it's 39% of my portfolio, I figure convert another 4% into some alts. Bitcoin maybe does a 2x or 3x from here, while alts have a better chance of doing much more. Law of diminishing returns. BTC still the safest is you want smaller profits. If any of the predictions out there come true, on where the market goes from here, I'll be very happy. We'll see.
I have some (ADA, xrp,xlm, algo) but in terms of knowledge I’m having a hard time understanding everything. Most videos have so much jargon and it’s hard to know where to start the learning so you can invest with some confidence. How were you able to learn enough to feel comfortable?