1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btc is going to 250k

Cant afford that,whats ETH going to? I bought some like 10 years ago lol. Cant find my seed password,but i think its in my email drafts somewhere:pachaha:. I know i didnt buy alot,but if it goes to 100K i might come up pretty nice.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:whoo:

$Cell is looking good. I’m mad I didn’t grab a bag when I first saw it around $0.50. I was hoping for a dip, but it never happened so I had to settle for a $0.75 entry. $Cell is the first quantum computing proof chain. We might see a Solana/Polkadot type run this bull :ehh:

Daps
I was busy yesterday as I couldn't update yesterday's and today's results. It's the weekend, so the volatility is down.

Screenshot-20240309-230632-Chrome.jpg

I have a MaestroBot Premium membership (telegram based) as well. They just released a new version that allows premium users to trade on the SOL chain. You need a decent bankroll for ETH onchain trading due to the transaction fees. It's about $75 to get in & out. Fees on SOL are almost nonexistent in comparison. I've been scalping SOL based shytcoins as soon as they appear in DexScreener. I click the pair address in Dexscreener and it's added to the clipboard for easy pasting of the address in Telegram.

Order Size: 0.07 SOL/$10
Take Profit: 100%
Trailing Stop Loss: 50%

I took $50 worth of SOL to about $190, at the highest before incurring a few losses in a row, in about a hour and a half. The trailing stop really helps to minimize losses if it starts to run, it'll secure some profit if a reversal occurs. If I'm watching it, I'll modify the TP/TSL if a coin runs.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What's a good coin that could possibly lose a few zeroes this year that's good to invest in? I have $5,000 to work with I know it isn't much but if I could get atleast another zero added to that before the year it'll be great.

depends on your willingness to make it grow actively or passively. with passively having less risk but usually less reward. if you don't have much experience, best to do it passively and not try risking too much especially with not much experience and how dangerous the market can be. not a bad idea to gamble 10% of that amount tho. right now AI narrative has been hot. coins I have are Fetch and Paal and they both been doing well, plus i have them staked earning interest. of course that locks up your coins for some time but its worth it to me. plenty of other AI coins running as well. entire market actually been going up from btc and eth to the alts. you could stake some coins and hope you able to qualify for airdrops or even get a good return on them. i mess with the cosmos ecosystem coins for that type of thing but i know solana also has airdrops. solana is where the hot memecoins seem to be but there are a lot of rugs and unless you experienced, i wouldn't put most of your capital on there. greed can be dangerous. i'm able to gamble having a larger portfolio and a variety of coins to offset those losses but dont wanna risk most of that 5k and lose it. do recommend you setup the proper security measures if you dont have. like a centralized exchange such as coinbase. binance us works as well. get more than one in case it goes down like coinbase has recently. also get 2 factor authentication set up for them. like thru google authenticator app. make sure you have the app on 2 devices cuz you dont want to trade in your phone or lose it and end up having to go thru kyc again cuz you cant log in without the code. also see if you can get a sim card lock for your phone cuz i know plenty of stories have happened of folks getting sim swapped. also get a metamask wallet. can get the browser addon in any browser. with that look for something called pocket universe. its a security protocol on ethereum and some other chains that runs a test transaction before the real one. unfortunately not every blockchain has the feature. but good to have and to be careful out there. i got scammed for about 10k earlier this year when i was clicking a link on my phone instead of doing stuff on my laptop where i have pocket universe installed. cuz there are people that will pretend to be the real accounts and send bad links. i know plenty of times i done tried to connect or swap in what i thought was a legit site to then have pocket universe pop up and say "hey this thing wants to withdraw all of this coin", and then i be like oh ok i see what it is, this site aint legit. security is very important in this industry.

if you're gonna take a passive approach like staking, i recommend the cosmos ecosystem but gotta stay active on twitter to see when any airdrops may be happening. sometimes the US is region locked but a vpn can avoid that. i know i missed a few good ones recently so i gotta pay better attention myself. this guy has a good guide but there are plenty of other resources.

now if you want to go aggressive that also works. good idea to learn the charts and what direction the markets may be moving in. don't want to buy when things are hot to then have everyone dump on you and you have to climb back up. bitcoin is a safe bet but not likely that you'll hit a 10x and get that 5k to 50k by end of year. you can just stick with bitcoin if you learn how to trade by buying low and selling high but right now its in a place where it can go either direction since it went down when it was around this price a few years ago. it could keep running or resist again and drop. plus good to have a diversity of coins earning you money. i would stick with a few at most and not no crazy large number of coins at first. I do like the fetch idea that was given as well. i have mine all staked, think its a 28 day lockup at almost 9%. not sure if that can get you a big return but cant go wrong with AI. so many options and opportunities out there tho. just gotta be aware of them. i miss plenty of them but i know i have other stuff making me money. long as you practice good security and dont throw most your money away on junk, you can make decent returns.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There really should be a dedicated thread for the BTFP ending tomorrow but it seems like only the crypto bros are paying attention. It ends tomorrow and the banks have 3 days to make whole. Fukkery x 1000

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are saying a crash tomorrow or tuesday it's almost here so we will see
Maybe. It's all bound to take a dip, never goes straight up all the time, so corrections along the way. But even if Bitcoin took a 15% hit, it would just take it down to 60k again and then usually go back up. These corrections is when I buy a little more, not as much as I was buying during the Bear market. Better to buy on the way down, than the way up**. But during the bull market is where I'll do more DCA, drop some in the better alts and such.

**It's how I got my Bitcoin average buy price down to $25,000. I was first getting into this when everything was going up during Covid and all that Covid money was going out. I got those free checks plus those free PPP loans. So my average buy price was in the 50's when it started to slide, because like most, I thought it was on the way to 100k. What I did is figure in my head, thirds. What I mean is the all time high at the time was 69K, so I figured buying in the bottom third 0-23K was the way to go. Bottom third obviously better than middle or top third. So I loaded up when it was 23 and under, bringing my average buy price all the way down from the 50's to 25.

So with Bitcoin, I'm actually converting some of it to some altcoins, it's 39% of my portfolio, I figure convert another 4% into some alts. Bitcoin maybe does a 2x or 3x from here, while alts have a better chance of doing much more. Law of diminishing returns. BTC still the safest is you want smaller profits. If any of the predictions out there come true, on where the market goes from here, I'll be very happy. We'll see.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been adding some alts. Some I'm buying, others converting from Bitcoin. BTC and ETH still will be about 50% of my portfolio. The rest are pretty safe alts with some more risky ones. Just some drips in and seeing where they go. Current lineup:

Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
Solano - SOL
Cardano - ADA
XRP - XRP
Polkadot - DOT
Dogecoin - DOGE
Polygon - MATIC
Sei Network - SEI
Orion Protocol - ORN
Avalanche - AVAX
Celestia - TIA
Chainlink - LINK
Aptos - APT
Arbitrum - ARB
NEAR Protocol - NEAR
Fetch.ai - FET
Filecon - FIL

------------------------
Then adding a few more from this list. List is from multiple crypto people with predictions ranging from 5x - 25x

Anybody really like anything from this list. Trying to find some that haven't run yet. RNDR already running.

Render - RNDR
Cosmos - ATOM
Uniswap - UNI
Zetachain - ZETA
Optimism - OP
Hedera - HBAR
Injective - INJ
SUI - SUI
Algorand - ALGO
Ocean Protocol - OCEAN
LCX - LCX
Oasis Network - ROSE