1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Which is wild. Finance is easy, this crypto shyt is a rollercoaster and even more of a grind tbh.
they never been outclassed before. They always had the inside track and spoon fed their customers tidbits. Digital assets is 24 hours everyday of the week and is a worldwide affair. No private equity ceiling and its fast settlement.
@ogc163 is the poster child for the new crybaby wall st loser wattba

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: @ this dump/correction. I guess it's ppl who bought during the last ATH and are getting their funds back.
Maybe it's Grayscale dumping

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only had a drop of DOGE, it was taking off like crazy, didn't know if I should FOMO in, glad I waited. Might pick some up.

Didn't expect this to go up and up without any dumps, so it's expected, as long as the ups outpace the downs.

I wonder if some of this has to do with the court ruling yesterday about Crypto/alts being securities - crypto securities - Google Search

Judge supports SEC securities claim in default order in Coinbase insider trading case​

Rules for default judgment required the judge to acknowledge the SEC’s full argument.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Only had a drop of DOGE, it was taking off like crazy, didn't know if I should FOMO in, glad I waited. Might pick some up.

Didn't expect this to go up and up without any dumps, so it's expected, as long as the ups outpace the downs.

I wonder if some of this has to do with the court ruling yesterday about Crypto/alts being securities - crypto securities - Google Search

Judge supports SEC securities claim in default order in Coinbase insider trading case​

Rules for default judgment required the judge to acknowledge the SEC’s full argument.
One more dip, please. :blessed:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
fukk Coinbase.

Took all my shyt from there and reinvested it in Crypto.com a while back.

Great decision.