1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Ay mayne say mayne, I got 292.5M SHIB I been down since end of 2021 when it crash, now I’m up $1k, should I cash TF out? I don’t know if this shyt gonna keep going up :francis:
No hold. This bull run just started sell now and you will be pissed. Alts haven’t done anything yet just hold

Daps
Nah you know whats killing me more is that dude ogc stewing in his bed right now because he called crypto a ponzi scheme...but we eating right now just like I told him...:russ::mjlol: hating ass nikka.
angry-angry-white-woman.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have ledger nano x, will that be ok?
yeah i got one of the ledgers myself. think the regular nano not sure.

just reread what we were talking about and nevermind that. xverse is a completely different thing than the ledger. magic eden has its own wallet, xverse the most popular one, unisat another, and a few others but no ledger. thats to hold crypto, not really trade with it.

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Did you complete KYC?

good luck with that cuz i think it might be gone. i went on the app recently and they said kyc and asked where i'm from. said US and they hit me with the :mjpls:. i should check and see if i had any shib on there tho i doubt it.

Damn. I signed up with a made up london address :mjlol: i thought I was gucci :sadcam:

Edit: i was able to login with my browser. Guess it was the app having issues for me. But now I gotta try to sell or transfer without verifying. Any legal repercussions if I ps a id with Buckingham palace as my address :lupe:

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
How much yall still putting in weekly/monthly rn?

To BTC and ETH? Worth still DCAing with this movement?