1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I dap everything, cause anyone who stuck to crypto over the past two years, deserves much props.

Plenty of opportunities out there even during a bear market. Just gotta stay actively looking & take care of your bankroll during it. I know i suffered some losses this year and the past year before that wasn't good overall. Made some decent money on pepe but lost a lot of it to shytcoin gambles and bad trading moves, but everything can come back at some point. Better to build up the stack when prices are low so you'll have a decent amount when they pump again, or at least know what you can afford to keep in there to survive. I sold all my pepe and it just went to a new ath. Shoot even shib been running and i haven't held any in a long time. But opportunities always come around just gotta have enough capital to survive or enough to risk it with money spread around a few major coins to offset any dips. Better to slow grind at times.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
can anyone answer me this? how can we catch the next coin before it moons? like what forum or videos do you guys go to or watch?

Not sure if there's any. Maybe twitter. Things constantly changing. Ordinals are getting popular now. They got the new blast blockchain. Sol and their shytcoins have volume tho they full of jeets and fukkery. ETH kinda dead cuz of high gas fees but occasionally a few coins may look tempting. It's a mob mentality tho with these degens and often what looks like shyt ends up running. Seems like things change constantly in what's real popular. I agree that AI is big and gonna be big in the future. Also have heard of RWA and DePIN. Look thru Coingecko categories for stuff like that. Also recommend going thru either babypips.com or maybe youtube for a basic understanding of charts & getting comfortable with those and your investment choices. Don't wanna risk buying something that ran up high to then have all the early folks dump on you.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Plenty of opportunities out there even during a bear market. Just gotta stay actively looking & take care of your bankroll during it. I know i suffered some losses this year and the past year before that wasn't good overall. Made some decent money on pepe but lost a lot of it to shytcoin gambles and bad trading moves, but everything can come back at some point. Better to build up the stack when prices are low so you'll have a decent amount when they pump again, or at least know what you can afford to keep in there to survive. I sold all my pepe and it just went to a new ath. Shoot even shib been running and i haven't held any in a long time. But opportunities always come around just gotta have enough capital to survive or enough to risk it with money spread around a few major coins to offset any dips. Better to slow grind at times.

I sold all my shib few months ago and put the money in tokens running in Shibarium background, validators etc.
Even Dogelon and Kishu jumping.

Lots of regrets yet still in the game.
For example
I saw dogwifhat when it just dropped. It is now up hundreds of percent.
Cannot buy every new token though or go broke.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not sure if there's any. Maybe twitter. Things constantly changing. Ordinals are getting popular now. They got the new blast blockchain. Sol and their shytcoins have volume tho they full of jeets and fukkery. ETH kinda dead cuz of high gas fees but occasionally a few coins may look tempting. It's a mob mentality tho with these degens and often what looks like shyt ends up running. Seems like things change constantly in what's real popular. I agree that AI is big and gonna be big in the future. Also have heard of RWA and DePIN. Look thru Coingecko categories for stuff like that. Also recommend going thru either babypips.com or maybe youtube for a basic understanding of charts & getting comfortable with those and your investment choices. Don't wanna risk buying something that ran up high to then have all the early folks dump on you.

I did not even see your post yet good advice on Coingecko.

When they reach to coingecko, they been out for a little bit, and a bit more trusted.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I sold all my shib few months ago and put the money in tokens running in Shibarium background, validators etc.
Even Dogelon and Kishu jumping.

Lots of regrets yet still in the game.
For example
I saw dogwifhat when it just dropped. It is now up hundreds of percent.
Cannot buy every new token though or go broke.

I feel you on that. I would be a millionaire by now if i had made the right moves thru the past few years but at least i been able to survive and hope it can get better in the future. Gotta take whatever wins we can get especially now if the markets gonna be running up.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I feel you on that. I would be a millionaire by now if i had made the right moves thru the past few years but at least i been able to survive and hope it can get better in the future. Gotta take whatever wins we can get especially now if the markets gonna be running up.

Where we are now, is the place we been HOPING AND PRAYING for since we all got in crypto.
And that is when institutions and wall street are officially in it.

We there now.
What happens now might be historical.

So even a little bit of bitcoin might be a big deal.
Soon might be none to buy.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
not sure if the markets were just having a slight dip or what but i stabled up on a few alts. feeling like market may dip some this upcoming week after the big pump and likely as people start chasing some ordinals plays.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
can anyone answer me this? how can we catch the next coin before it moons? like what forum or videos do you guys go to or watch?
Thats literally a billion dollar question. This is such a nascent space that theres really no one correct answer, and 100 correct answers and 10k wrong answers. the people that are here are the risk takers. Not everyone is gonna pick the right path but the ones that do (and have) are massively wealthy.
Get some skin in the game and research research sleep and research. None of the information is hidden and a lot of the information is fluff. No regulations no laws (yet) and plenty of market manipulation.
My advice is before u reach for the next ”moon” get u a cold wallet. It will garnish respect for the journey u will soon embark. These boys in here will tell u- u gonna bleed before u cash in.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Anybody following ethdenver? Is it me or is ethereum full of weirdo goofys :beli: How in the fuk didthese guys get the title

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nerds always finish in 1st place
Idk mayne these some danty unlikeable nerds tho. I’m all for the smart tech but damn it’s like they sent a call for all the Big Bang Theory fans only. Something in the milk ain’t right.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This shyt be driving me insane sometimes. I buy and it dips. I sell and it pumps. Last night I sell some alts cuz it looked to be a slight dip. Some are about even or up a bit but fukking Fantom on a nearly 20% gain. I don't see any news on tradingview or anything to explain what the hell going on. Top 5 biggest gainers past 24H on coingecko. They must be doing some revolutionary shyt or something who knows. I'm not gonna FOMO back in now of course. I got three options. Wait for a much bigger dip and buy back, swap it for another coin like Celestia and stake that for airdrops, or cash out. It's nearly 3k so could get a decent dent on some debt or better some TIA that I think is around 18% apr on staking plus hopefully some future coin airdrops. It's funny cuz I was on spookyswap and the stable I have is usdcaxl or axelar and the fee to swap to eth was like 200 ftm or something like that and the one to swap to osmosis is like 1 fantom. Eth with its ridiculous gas fees prolly. I can get Tia on osmosis anyways. Gotta see what I do.

This ordinals thing been popping. I got these 2 last night for $60 and they sold today for $460, waiting on one of the transactions to clear. Btc chain be slow as hell. Big one I got tho is pepenals. Mint was a few bucks and floor is now over $1500. Hopefully they keep cooking and more do the same.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo