1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been focusing more on my main business, still adding a little to the main crypto but going to sprinkle some money on some new stuff. Just what's available at Coinbase, keeping it simple

My Main Crypto
Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
XRP - XRP
Solano - SOL
Cardano - ADA
Polygon - MATIC
Dogecoin - DOGE
Chainlink - LINK

I added 2 new ones, doing no research whatsoever, just literally going off tweets off people I think may know something. Not really concerned about it, more if it hits, great. If it doesn't, these will be all single digit crypto of my portfolio.

Added these 2:
TIA - Celestia
SEI - picked that up because of a tweet, already doing good for me.

Looking at tweets like:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think most alts should pop in the bull run, some more than others. We're in an area of diminishing returns with some of the big/obvious ones. My main one/foundation will always be Bitcoin but there is a greater possibility of some alt doing a 10x or even much higher than bitcoin.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Why is it running up before the halvening ? :gucci:

I think its a mix of the ETF inflows, on top of the fact that...

Well... everyone knows what happens after the halvening, why wouldnt you start building your position before the halving hits if you know what's going to happen? Those tax returns coming in, this must seem like the easiest flip on earth. I'm sure people are thinking "Get in before the halving and ride the wave".

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stock Market boomers reacting to today's crypto market volatility
damn-lawd.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've been focusing more on my main business, still adding a little to the main crypto but going to sprinkle some money on some new stuff. Just what's available at Coinbase, keeping it simple

My Main Crypto
Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
XRP - XRP
Solano - SOL
Cardano - ADA
Polygon - MATIC
Dogecoin - DOGE
Chainlink - LINK

I added 2 new ones, doing no research whatsoever, just literally going off tweets off people I think may know something. Not really concerned about it, more if it hits, great. If it doesn't, these will be all single digit crypto of my portfolio.

Added these 2:
TIA - Celestia
SEI - picked that up because of a tweet, already doing good for me.

Looking at tweets like:

there might be restrictions cuz we US based but I think ima use a VPN cuz I'm leaving too much money on the table to be missing out. i missed out tia, sei, and inj cuz i wasn't paying attention or cuz it was ineligible for US users but I gotta find a way around that.

I got way more than his suggested atom amount but I gotta increase my TIA amount to get more exposure there. Plus add some SEI. I been starting to unstake some atom to pay bills but I might have to convert some of that to these other coins. I gotta check out the individual coins airdrop guides he has posted after i finish watching this video.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I need some help.

Yesterday's issue with Coinbase combined with my account getting into some serious numbers (:ahh:) makes me feel I need to get my money off Coinbase ASAP. I did a little research on wallets but honestly I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing.

Basically I need a safer place to keep my crypto investments, then I need to figure out how to continue to invest (I contribute bi-weekly) in crypto once I leave Coinbase.

Coinbase just made everything so easy, but these numbers are getting to the point I need more security in my investment.

Can anybody help a brotha out?

Dap + Rep on deck

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I need some help.

Yesterday's issue with Coinbase combined with my account getting into some serious numbers (:ahh:) makes me feel I need to get my money off Coinbase ASAP. I did a little research on wallets but honestly I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing.

Basically I need a safer place to keep my crypto investments, then I need to figure out how to continue to invest (I contribute bi-weekly) in crypto once I leave Coinbase.

Coinbase just made everything so easy, but these numbers are getting to the point I need more security in my investment.

Can anybody help a brotha out?

Dap + Rep on deck

I mean you can get a cold wallet like a ledger to store your coins, not sure how many you have or if all would fit on just one. You could also get a wallet like metamask to hold some coins and trade on a dex. Ip know metamask offers on and offboarding, ledger might also. But be weary of any fees being charged if so. Holding your coins outside of an exchange is def safer but as far as going in and out, not sure if it's more convenient. Best bet is prolly to get other wallets open and move coins there but keep CB open if need be. Also open an account with Binance or Binance US if you in US cuz regular one banned here. If you do get metamask look for something called Pocket Universe which is a security add-on for your browser when engaging in any trades, if you do go beyond just the basic coinbase stuff into more complex degen waters. But I feel like a centralized exchange like CB is necessary to have. I barely have any money on there but whenever I need to cash out I'll just send from my wallet to there and cash out. Just cuz I'm not sure what the way thru metamask or any of the wallets may be. If not then I have binance as backup. But having coins in your own wallet does make it safer. CB always has issues when shyt goes up or down like crazy. Gotta take profits thru out and not when traffic is heavy.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
20, 30, 33, and currently 42, thats the percent increases past 4 weeks on Fetch. Not looking like there's any resistance on the way towards $2. i don't know what they got going on but long as the candles are green, i'm all for it.

dni1PCWP

just holding since like mid october has been about a 700% gain.

aRj61IK9

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
20, 30, 33, and currently 42, thats the percent increases past 4 weeks on Fetch. Not looking like there's any resistance on the way towards $2. i don't know what they got going on but long as the candles are green, i'm all for it.

dni1PCWP

just holding since like mid october has been about a 700% gain.

aRj61IK9

Yeah Fet has been on a legendary tear...:wow: its insane...

Wish I had more from way back when I started buying it...:wow: