1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
I need some help.

Yesterday's issue with Coinbase combined with my account getting into some serious numbers (:ahh:) makes me feel I need to get my money off Coinbase ASAP. I did a little research on wallets but honestly I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing.

Basically I need a safer place to keep my crypto investments, then I need to figure out how to continue to invest (I contribute bi-weekly) in crypto once I leave Coinbase.

Coinbase just made everything so easy, but these numbers are getting to the point I need more security in my investment.

Can anybody help a brotha out?

Dap + Rep on deck
I wouldn't use Ledger or Trezor. Ledger has had two incidents now where their customer email addresses (and other info? not sure) has leaked. Also, Ledger has some weird kind of cloud saving backdoor "feature" that sounds like a premature government compliance move to seize people's crypto and hand it over to the government.

For your bitcoin stack, the cold storage wallet most bitcoin maxi's seem to recommend is Coldcard: COLDCARD – The Most Trusted and Secure Signing Device (aka. Hardware Wallet)

Reminder: For buying/selling bitcoin, you don't need to use centralized exchanges like Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, Crypto.com, etc. There are direct p2p (peer to peer) trading platforms where you don't need to create an account or even submit an email address to use. These are commonly referred to as non-KYC (Know Your Customer) p2p exchanges. Examples of these exchanges:

- Robosats: https://twitter.com/RoboSats

Bisq: https://twitter.com/bisq_network

HodlHodl: https://twitter.com/hodlhodl

HodlHodl does require an email address, but you can use some bullshyt like Proton to create an email address just for this purpose. I personally use Robosats, which requires a lightning wallet to use. Lightning wallets compatible with Robosats: Blink, Wallet of Satoshi (not available to US users), Phoenix (okay-ish for receiving bitcoin for Robosats transactions; terrible for sending to sell).

Tutorials on how to use Robosats:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I need some help.

Yesterday's issue with Coinbase combined with my account getting into some serious numbers (:ahh:) makes me feel I need to get my money off Coinbase ASAP. I did a little research on wallets but honestly I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing.

Basically I need a safer place to keep my crypto investments, then I need to figure out how to continue to invest (I contribute bi-weekly) in crypto once I leave Coinbase.

Coinbase just made everything so easy, but these numbers are getting to the point I need more security in my investment.

Can anybody help a brotha out?

Dap + Rep on deck
You need a cold wallet. Get a Ledger or Trezor

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
can anyone answer me this? how can we catch the next coin before it moons? like what forum or videos do you guys go to or watch?

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
can anyone answer me this? how can we catch the next coin before it moons? like what forum or videos do you guys go to or watch?

I would focus strongly on all a.i. cryptos right now and if your able to get in now then do so. Also it takes you keeping your eyes peeled for errant information on cmc, discord, twitter and other sites. People always dropping hints problem is if you dont have a grip of money when you get in it wont always work thats why whales be kicking everyones asses because they got racks and racks of free money to play with...:stopitslime: