1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf I see what you mean about these meme coins with the telegram fukkery. I signed up for an account recently and been going to their channels before buying to check the temperature of things. Cuz using tokensniffer, dexanalyzer, honeypot checker, looking thru contract, and any other research like that helps but nothing like seeing what the community is all about. I got in this blueberry one last night that apparently the dev must've died cuz that shyt dumped. Another just blocked people from posting so I faded. But good resource to have for sure to get a feel of things before making a decision.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf I see what you mean about these meme coins with the telegram fukkery. I signed up for an account recently and been going to their channels before buying to check the temperature of things. Cuz using tokensniffer, dexanalyzer, honeypot checker, looking thru contract, and any other research like that helps but nothing like seeing what the community is all about. I got in this blueberry one last night that apparently the dev must've died cuz that shyt dumped. Another just blocked people from posting so I faded. But good resource to have for sure to get a feel of things before making a decision.

memes are all a crapshoot…boils down to the dev’s intentions/capabilities IF a coin genuinely catches fires with the community + normies…but they ALL set measures in place to control the flow of the chart and a large percentage of the coins…another trick I stumbled upon is a contract will show as “renounced” on dexanalyzer but will still have a 0/100 score on tokensniffer bcuz it’s an unverified contract source so they essentially have tricked dexanalyzer into thinking the contract is renounced but they can still make changes (taxes)…blacklist wallets etc. if you buy in too early…so the price/mcap will run up with no real dips bcuz only the dev/insiders can sell…it’s not until a contract is properly renounced (shows as renounced on dexanalyzer WITH a 100/100 score on tokensniffer) that it’s safe to buy into a coin…so sometimes you’ll see ppl (early buyers) complaining that they can’t sell and they’ll look crazy bcuz ppl who bought in after the contract was fully renounced will have no problem selling…of course those who can sell bought in after the token ran up at which point it just trades sideways or you get pumps quickly followed by huge dumps as the devs try to gauge if there’s any real demand for the token before the final dump…they’ve gotten extremely good at running up fake holder counts/volume…shyt is heavily rigged

GROK succeeded even tho many of those things occurred early on bcuz there was a genuine demand for it and the dev knew how to grow the chart early on…ironically there was a GROK that dropped moments before it but the dev got too greedy and pulled the chart down too hard so the other one ran…I know that dev gotta be kicking himself lol

also when I go into a TG chat, if I see certain ppl in there hyping it up, I immediately know to take profit if I already bought or to not buy any at all…GROK AI was a perfect example yesterday…seen 3-4 bad actors/scam influencers in there and said hell no this shyt is gonna dump which it did…looks like they’re pumping it up again tho

crazy how green I was at the onset of this shyt trying to dive into memes…even a great idea doesn’t really mean much if the dev is too greedy/doesn’t know how to handle a large demand…but it’s gotten to a point where I can recognize a dev by the way they manipulate a chart and I’ll go into their TG chat and see similar energy…one time I called one out and enough ppl saw my comment before I got banned…token dumped soon after lol

shyt (memecoins) is mostly garbage tho…I would have been more responsible and refrained from discussing memes in here entirely if I knew the deal from the start

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was reading about this coin ZNN the other day. It was $2.88 and I checked a little while ago and it was $4.40 more it's $5.40:damn:

This sounds like it could be big, top 100 level but I can't get an entry.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm seeing all these crazy XRP predictions make my dreams come true...:mjcry: im hoping it explodes in december I need to cash out...

Fet A.I. is finally booming too...:wow:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing all these crazy XRP predictions make my dreams come true...:mjcry: im hoping it explodes in december I need to cash out...

Fet A.I. is finally booming too...:wow:
Fet is gonna be crazy this next bullrun. FET and GRT, shyt any legit coin attached to AI I hope brehs got at least $500 on.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fet is gonna be crazy this next bullrun. FET and GRT, shyt any legit coin attached to AI I hope brehs got at least $500 on.

Wish I brought more fet before it started moving brought it way back as I saw it was dealing with a.i. shyt was like under 20¢ at the time. I brought as much as I could...:pachaha: I can't eat. im broke nikka im broke!!!