1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Sbp @DapMeUp!

I know y'all pisssed about that Drip and Forex Shark fiasco lately. Not sure what they got going on or whats bout to happen. I did see some new shyt came out over on BNB chain tho that hopefully get us some success again. Something called Carol Finance. Apparently it was on base chain already but just dropped on BNB yesterday.

I threw some in cuz this guy I follow had mentioned it, so I'm still learning the ropes and strategy.

I see Stunna Breezy dropped a video on it too.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@Sbp @DapMeUp!

I know y'all pisssed about that Drip and Forex Shark fiasco lately. Not sure what they got going on or whats bout to happen. I did see some new shyt came out over on BNB chain tho that hopefully get us some success again. Something called Carol Finance. Apparently it was on base chain already but just dropped on BNB yesterday.

I threw some in cuz this guy I follow had mentioned it, so I'm still learning the ropes and strategy.

I see Stunna Breezy dropped a video on it too.

I now see that forex was in over his head with drip. I'm not in Carol but I hope it runs for you breh.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
motherfukker needed to hire you as his co-owner :mjgrin:
shyt would be $600 right now. Forex a dweeb who's head got to big. The drip/AF community is strong as fukk though thanks to the major influencers who're invested in his projects, Like Stunna Breezy, Bartertown and Thomas G. The people in those dude's telegram will literally do whatever they say. So if you jump in a project that they're in early you're guaranteed take bank.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Next trade loaded :youngsabo:

Technicals look good. Gonna see if I throw in half an eth. What I am wondering is what the hell happened on these days with those high ass wics. Not sure if related to the coin or overall crypto market. I don't think bitcoin or any others had wicks like that.

uXvWxlpL

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOL getting closer to $70

All time high was about 2 years ago at $260+

All-time high
Nov 06, 2021 (2 years ago)
$260.06

The tough part for me will be figuring out when to sell. I will if it gets that high again.

I think with BTC, ETH, XRP, my top 3, I will hold.

8 years ago, those 3 were in the top 4 - https://web.archive.org/web/20151110022842/http://coinmarketcap.com/

Those 3 I think form a nice solid base, not going anywhere. In the top 5 8 years ago, in the top 5 today.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damnit Bitcoin :francis:

Good thing I didn't fully enter my trade and set a tight stop loss.

I hate these 5-8% moves down on alts. Let's get 20-30% and then continue up.

Daps
fukk it. Bought x2 Bitmain S19K Pro's (120TH) with PayPal Credit. Lol. Waiting till I get paid to buy x5 more. Thinking of having them hosted with Wilson Mining since they do tuning (over/underclocking) with after market firmware, like Braiins OS+.

If anyone wants to follow me on Twitter:

I'll be on Twitter until Elon institutes that stupid $1 annual fee, then I'll bounce to Nostr. Below, first video is a documentary on Nostr; second video is a presentation from Nostrasia 2023 on how Nostr currently functions as bitcoin's layer 3:

On Nostr, instead "liking" a person's post like you would on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, etc, you "zap" 'em or send them sats/bitcoin over the lightning network. With bitcoin mobile wallet, Mutiny, you can essentially create a Venmo experience by adding Nostr users and sending/receiving bitcoin from them.

Last edited: