scared_medium.gif

WTF is going on

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
god I love crypto…usually I just stick my head in the sand during the bear market but this is wild…this is when adamantium spines are forged lol

Man i got no choice but to hold... plus eth fees are jacked up so selling aint feasible right now:dead: i aint going nowhere

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I can't stand that bytch. :snoop:
GTFO of the space

I can’t even be mad…only thing I’m “mad” at is I’m not in his position to control the market and will never be :francis:

…and he’ll buy back in when he feels it’s low enough…that’s the luxury he has lol

only relatively “poor” folks like us are made to believe we have to hold onto these shyts like a scary old white woman on an elevator

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Heard bout the Elon and spacex thing as well. Lot of the crash is due to China I believe. They going thru some shyt after so many years of expansion. Not just with evergrande. Their real estate investments going down. Their entire economy going down. Just came across this tweet from last week that looked troubling.

Looks like they going into a deflationary period. Their currency going down in value.

Don't know if they weakening it or what or trying to eliminate it for brics currency.

They got too busy kissing ass with the Russians and other countries to convince their people about the "evil Americans and West" that they seem to be destroying their own country. I knew back from covid that Chinese production had to be moved domestically or even to Mexico or Canada. Don't know if that has been done to some extent but things may get ugly if China going thru problems.

In 2022 they were at the top with 18% of imports. That's gotta change or all hell breaking loose. I know I read recently they were gonna start selling US dollars. It may get ugly until at least Halloween or mid October.