I feel you...soon

merry-christmas-die-hard.gif

:wow: Soon....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well I hope they make good on those words cuz I’m bleeding :dead:

I doubled my bag around here in the event there’s a dead cat bounce…maybe I can get recoup some money…or of course it could just drop lower smh…but yeah if I don’t see anything pop off in the next 24-48 hours then I’m just have to accept the L :francis:

tough weekend…but it looks like $REDDIT is trying to make a decent run…I was gonna add more when it almost dipped to $0.005 but at that point it felt like I was throwing money into a rapidly burning fire…it has more than tripled tho since the weekend low…me doubling my bag when it dipped worked out otherwise I would’ve simply been waiting just to break even…whoever is running this made good on their promise and has gotten a little bit of “press” going…nothing major…just some articles on a few crypto-related sites…it’s seemingly facilitated this run but idk how much lasting power a few articles will have

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anything new today i feel people took profits but there's still a run going on which is good...:ehh:

Still not enough to cash out...:francis:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you degenerate shytcoin gamblers talk in $ value for your shytcoins instead of their btc peg? Stop fukking around trying to hit the lotto and accumulate bitcoin.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
tough weekend…but it looks like $REDDIT is trying to make a decent run…I was gonna add more when it almost dipped to $0.005 but at that point it felt like I was throwing money into a rapidly burning fire…it has more than tripled tho since the weekend low…me doubling my bag when it dipped worked out otherwise I would’ve simply been waiting just to break even…whoever is running this made good on their promise and has gotten a little bit of “press” going…nothing major…just some articles on a few crypto-related sites…it’s seemingly facilitated this run but idk how much lasting power a few articles will have
I wonder if it can get back close to its high point in the short term (0.036)

Side note, that coin Psy op went crazy last night after an Elon tweet (like 10/11X) it had a 0 on token sniffer so I stayed away but 10X over night on a low mcap...man

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bad Idea AI from $15 to $30 in two days...:wow: damn wish I threw a chunk in there would have been even better...

EDIT: MC went from $11M to $21M!!! :wtf:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why do you degenerate shytcoin gamblers talk in $ value for your shytcoins instead of their btc peg? Stop fukking around trying to hit the lotto and accumulate bitcoin.

the mega millions and powerball are played twice a week. 52 weeks out of the year and 4 plays a week is 208 times thru out the year. 10% of that is 20 or almost 21. there is no way that I'm playing those 2 lottos even that many times in a year. only when I see the jackpot at a big amount where I can risk small in order to hopefully try for a big reward. these shytcoins are a stepping stone for higher gains because they can increase in value at a quicker pace than btc. i mentioned this in the shib thread but what I do with my pepe gains is every monday and thursday I take out $750 worth towards ethereum and then $250 of that to btc and $250 I cash out to help pay bills and any debt. but I still leave some pepe in there cuz I know if it goes up in the days between my cashouts, I can recover what I had previously sold. I got plenty of other alts or safer plays, not just fully shytcoins. and the ones I've lost on past two months or so have been recovered by my pepe gains cuz I can afford to take the small loss on them. but small amounts or gains in something as big as btc isn't gonna get me anywhere. everyone is free to assess their risk tolerance & what works best for them. I can easily just strictly focus on btc and take all 100% of my net worth and put it there, but that won't benefit me. we not thinking about no btc peg or any type of peg. Just investing small amounts we can afford to lose, and moving the profits up the ladder or cashing out and using the money for whatever is needed. I'll accumulate btc as I can, but the other coins are what been providing me income for the past year and a half or so. and that can continue for nearly another year and even more, plus I got other stuff like drip that I been compounding up and can easily use that as passive income as well. I'm all about that passive income, I'll stack sats as I go along but money counts no matter what coin its coming from.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
almost 2X'd...not bad at all

was there something specific that made it jump like that?

yeah he posted this a couple pages back…

Ok new news there's this new crypto that did a partnership with Shib... Called Bad Idea A.I.

Bad Idea AI price today, BAD to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap.

It still has alot of zeroes but long term could be a decent play if y'all jump in early...:ld: