1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Keep an eye out on this Turbo coin. I flipped it in early May for like 170 bucks but still had a small $20 bag. Just added some more.

Think it could hopefully have a good weekend. Chart looks decent.

Tracking 4H chart and broke up above ichimoku cloud plus EMA lines crossed on 20/100. And broke out of that small downtrend. Like what I see.

ElyF6hiB

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see market was running this morning. Not sure what any catalyst was. Prolly people getting paid/buying to end their week. Hopefully continues thru rest of weekend.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Dude is saying it's gonna take another 4 1/2 years for BTC to raise another 1.5 trillion dollars.

I highly doubt it takes that long.
I see. It's something consider especially with this previous bull run that everyone was claiming 100k. It's definitely the unpopular decision and something I'd bookmark.

Statement was made in 2023

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I see. It's something consider especially with this previous bull run that everyone was claiming 100k. It's definitely the unpopular decision and something I'd bookmark.

Statement was made in 2023

On The other hand the next bull run will have the highest illiquid supply percentage the 2021 run had the lowest

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Layman's term for the casuals?

Illiquid supply is supply that is not circulating , in other words bitcoin that is not moving just stored for long term value

I messed up the wording in my other post but the point is there will be less supply circulating than ever before and 2021 run had the most

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bitcoin going on a run is good for business...:ehh:

I'm not worried about altcoins the strongest projects will survive no matter what. :ehh:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Keep an eye out on this Turbo coin. I flipped it in early May for like 170 bucks but still had a small $20 bag. Just added some more.

Think it could hopefully have a good weekend. Chart looks decent.

Tracking 4H chart and broke up above ichimoku cloud plus EMA lines crossed on 20/100. And broke out of that small downtrend. Like what I see.

ElyF6hiB

was there anything that initially interested you in the coin or was a hunch/chart analysis?

Sidenote, I went on there twitter page and saw this
wonder what's going down tomorrow/this weekend?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
was there anything that initially interested you in the coin or was a hunch/chart analysis?

Sidenote, I went on there twitter page and saw this
wonder what's going down tomorrow/this weekend?

I know when I first saw it, it was prolly the chart analysis and hunch. Luckily it ran up a bit and I was able to get out, which is false for most the meme coins I've gotten into recently. But I had it still in my dextools favorite and noticed it had pumped recently so that's when I saw the indicators are looking decent. I did check their twitter but not too deep. I don't think I was following them before last night. Was just an old moon bag I had left that looked to be promising. Those are rare occurrences these days. Yeah I wonder too. Hopefully something good and successful. Market looking bullish so any money that trickles in would be good for momentum.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I know when I first saw it, it was prolly the chart analysis and hunch. Luckily it ran up a bit and I was able to get out, which is false for most the meme coins I've gotten into recently. But I had it still in my dextools favorite and noticed it had pumped recently so that's when I saw the indicators are looking decent. I did check their twitter but not too deep. I don't think I was following them before last night. Was just an old moon bag I had left that looked to be promising. Those are rare occurrences these days. Yeah I wonder too. Hopefully something good and successful. Market looking bullish so any money that trickles in would be good for momentum.
oh ok got you...might get a small amount to see what that reveal will be on the weekend