1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's been running hot overnight... could run some more considering the original Pepe craze.. :hubie:

I’ve been in it since last “night”…woke up to use the bathroom and was looking at dextools…didn’t see this listed but there’s a shill who I saw promoting it…still took a look at it and bought some around $0.000000007…crazy thing is I saw it earlier yesterday but ignored it cuz there’s been baby pepe, mrs.pepe, pepe classic and a whole shyt ton of knock-offs tryna capitalize off the pepe name…I saw how active the twitter comments were for the spaces they’ve held tho and decided to throw something at it…it’s amassed almost 3500 holders in less than 24 hours which is a great start so the momentum is great so far…their “reasoning” for a pepe 2.0 is the first one had the ability for the creator/contract owner to blacklist wallets which is fukked up BUT it might’ve been the one thing that kept certain whales from dumping which ultimately led to the coin’s success…anyway it’s only been 24 hours…these shyts so far have mostly fizzled out between 24-72 hours…I’m honestly tired of literally every community claiming their token is the next pepe…so I’ll see how it goes

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been in it since last “night”…woke up to use the bathroom and was looking at dextools…didn’t see this listed but there’s a shill who I saw promoting it…still took a look at it and bought some around $0.000000007…crazy thing is I saw it earlier yesterday but ignored it cuz there’s been baby pepe, mrs.pepe, pepe classic and a whole shyt ton of knock-offs tryna capitalize off the pepe name…I saw how active the twitter comments were for the spaces they’ve held tho and decided to throw something at it…it’s amassed almost 3500 holders in less than 24 hours which is a great start so the momentum is great so far…their “reasoning” for a pepe 2.0 is the first one had the ability for the creator/contract owner to blacklist wallets which is fukked up BUT it might’ve been the one thing that kept certain whales from dumping which ultimately led to the coin’s success…anyway it’s only been 24 hours…these shyts so far have mostly fizzled out between 24-72 hours…I’m honestly tired of literally every community claiming their token is the next pepe…so I’ll see how it goes
:salute:salute on getting in early

yeah I saw it last night when the MCap was like at 2.3 mil....I would be up 3X right now lol smh but I hesitated on pulling the swap bc like you said there's been a ton of offshoots of Pepe...want to jump in for quick 2/3X but might be too hot to get in right now..not sure

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:salute on getting in early

yeah I saw it last night when the MCap was like at 2.3 mil....I would be up 3X right now lol smh but I hesitated on pulling the swap bc like you said there's been a ton of offshoots of Pepe...want to jump in for quick 2/3X but might be too hot to get in right now..not sure

ehh we’ll see…I don’t wanna celebrate too early…it seems like I find these coins just a little bit before momentum dies and then it’s on to the next shytcoin lol…it’s already dumping a bit around here…that shill I was talking about is always promoting coins at the ass end of a run…I’ve seen it happen on 3 occasions already…he buys early then tells his followers to buy in after it runs which is what most of these crypto influencers do…but despite that I bought in bcuz the momentum is just too much to ignore

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ehh we’ll see…I don’t wanna celebrate too early…it seems like I find these coins just a little bit before momentum dies and then it’s on to the next shytcoin lol
lol I can relate to that one
definitely will be interesting to see what happens....folks are really READY for the next Pepe so there's a chance

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
the amount of holders hasn’t slowed down yet…I’ve already doubled up my money tho…anything else beyond that is whatever
I feel that...2X on any day is a great day...
it's been hovering back and forth between that 0.^1500- 2000 level
definitely want to see if it dips to 1200 level

wouldn't surprise me if goes to 4000 -4500 even in the next two days if holders keep consistent

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel that...2X on any day is a great day...
it's been hovering back and forth between that 0.^1500- 2000 level
definitely want to see if it dips to 1200 level

wouldn't surprise me if goes to 4000 -4500 even in the next two days if holders keep consistent

this is how much momentum that pick or rick coin ($RICK) I was in a while back had…it was on its way to 3500 holders in less than 24 hours…chart was running nicely and then dude proceeded to hold an impromptu coin sale for another project claiming he wanted to create a rick and morty “ecosystem” which would be based on the old coin ($RICK) and the new coin ($MORTY) he was asking for funding for (he eventually accumulated $400k worth of ETH in a few hours)…it was essentially a very cunning rug pull tho…someone else (ben.eth) essentially ran the same scam but I didn’t know much about the memecoin scene at the time so I had to learn about it the hard way…this pepe 2.0 is looking decent so far but I wanna see where they’re at in a week if not completely forgotten about

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
this is how much momentum that pick or rick coin ($RICK) I was in a while back had…it was on its way to 3500 holders in less than 24 hours…chart was running nicely and then dude proceeded to hold an impromptu coin sale for another project claiming he wanted to create a rick and morty “ecosystem” which would be based on the old coin ($RICK) and the new coin ($MORTY) he was asking for funding for (he eventually accumulated $400k worth of ETH in a few hours)…it was essentially a very cunning rug pull tho…someone else (ben.eth) essentially ran the same scam but I didn’t know much about the memecoin scene at the time so I had to learn about it the hard way…this pepe 2.0 is looking decent so far but I wanna see where they’re at in a week if not completely forgotten about
have to make sure it's not an elaborate slow rug pull..I feel tha,t can never be too careful with these things... it's peaking right now to ATH..so I'm trying not to chase the green candles lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Market looking ugly today. BTC down nearly 2% and all other alts even worse. I know Powell spoke earlier, wonder what he said that caused some panic. Prolly just the usual people selling cuz he spoke type shyt. Need to see where we bounce back up from.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lolI was trying to cop some at 1400 level its at 2500 now :russ: :dead:

it might cool down tonight…I honestly can’t call it…just crossed 3800 holders…it’s still only the end of the first full day tho…even if this is legit and has legs it’s gonna have to cool down a bit at some point

*edit*

9 minutes later…just crossed 3900 holders

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it might cool down tonight…I honestly can’t call it…just crossed 3800 holders…it’s still only the end of the first full day tho…even if this is legit and has legs it’s gonna have to cool down a bit at some point
no doubt, I'm doing my best to exercise some discipline and not hit swap on it over the .2000 level, with the thought that if is legit and hit some crazy level before falling back down that it will probably go back near that level later.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no doubt, I'm doing my best to exercise some discipline and not hit swap on it over the .2000 level, with the thought that if is legit and hit some crazy level before falling back down that it will probably go back near that level later.

it might finally be taking a break here…price dropped a little and probably for the first time since I been tracking it, the number of holders has dropped a little bit when I refresh it (not much tho)