Supporter
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pepe holder count going up nicely today. Expect that to continue especially since my moving average indicator crossed bullish on 4H chart for first time since going bearish about a month ago. Still looking for confirmation but the candle should close within next hour and momentum is strong. I been taking profits twice a week, first was at a grand but lately been down to 750 with 250 cash, 250 btc, and 250 eth. Of course I have purchased some btc ordinals, hoping those have a crazy run this summer, as well as some coins on eth, most of which have done nothing or dropped. Luckily big spikes in pepe help me recover those losses plus have more value for my next cash out. All night charts under 4H look good so once that one does, I'll have to monitor the 12H one. Long as it keeps paying me out consistently where I can just compound my atom and drip without having to cash out those rewards until I have much more and getting more, then I'm happy.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m getting my ass handed to me on this one :huhldup: now I’m stuck hoping for a resurgence
you think it's a case of buy the rumor, sell the news... (LBank listing)

I was trying to get some at the 0.015 range but looks like its hover around .017-.019 range...you think it's going to bounce back?

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you think it's a case of buy the rumor, sell the news... (LBank listing)

I was trying to get some at the 0.015 range but looks like its hover around .017-.019 range...you think it's going to bounce back?

ya good point regarding the lbank listing

I’m gonna ride it out but I honestly can’t call it…it all boils down to them getting the reddit community(ies) behind it which is what I’m banking on

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya good point regarding the lbank listing

I’m gonna ride it out but I honestly can’t call it…it all boils down to them getting the reddit community(ies) behind it which is what I’m banking on
yeah, it's interesting because the reddit community is pretty wild in general as far as making a lot of noise, so if they can gain a large part of the site's support? :wow:

edit: They're having a twitter space right now I believe

Last edited: