1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

No other info seen yet but hopefully I come across something.

:ohhh: this is big let me check around... bullrun imminent...

SnoopyWastefulAmericanpainthorse-max-1mb.gif

Soon

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
reddit launched a token to compete with 4****…picked some up…if it fizzles and drops, I will look to pick up more…I saw the 4**** coin when it was dead but just dismissed it as par the course for a memecoin but it had a huge resurgence these past few weeks and ran up almost 100x since then…what spurred excitement is they’re supposed to announce a new exchange tomorrow…I might even pick up some today and dump on the news…not sure but I definitely picked up some reddit tokens

*edit*

degen’ed into 4**** token lol smh…with reddit I’m playing it more patiently tho

*edit*

got out of 4****…actually made a couple hundred but that wasn’t the goal…I just feel like I was chasing it…it probably can hit $100M mcap but I feel like I am better off putting that same money in the reddit coin which has basically just taken off…I’m thinking/betting it will follow the same trajectory as the 4**** token
saw this post late:lupe: you still in reddit coin?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you still in reddit coin?

oh yeah…if they’re serious it should rival the 4**** token and get rolling in a couple weeks…I got some at $0.018 and more at $0.033

I got out of the 4**** token even tho I still think it can run…but the mcap on the reddit token is much lower and I think the potential is there for it to eventually build up more momentum

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
oh yeah…if they’re serious it should rival the 4**** token and get rolling in a couple weeks…I got some at $0.018 and more at $0.033

I got out of the 4**** token even tho I still think it can run…but the mcap on the reddit token is much lower and I think the potential is there for it to eventually build up more momentum
it's at like a 2.9 MC right now, and 4 is at like 23.2...whoa

it's running right now, so I might have to wait until it cools down...but I'm definitely trying to get into it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's at like a 2.9 MC right now, and 4 is at like 23.2...whoa

it's running right now, so I might have to wait until it cools down...but I'm definitely trying to get into it

it had a little dip earlier…ran up as high as $0.04 then briefly touched down at $0.02 before settling where it is now

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it had a little dip earlier…ran up as high as $0.04 then briefly touched down at $0.02 before settling where it is now
smh I always mistime the dips, but I guess that's par for the course lol

watch with that news of an exchange popping tomorrow, it might end up going to 0.07- 0.08 in the next 24 before going back down

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh I always mistime the dips, but I guess that's par for the course lol

watch with that news of an exchange popping tomorrow, it might end up going to 0.07- 0.08 in the next 24 before going back down

in this case I didn’t really look to time the dips…when I got in at $0.018 that was the “top” at the time but the shyt kept running hard…then after I bought a lot more at $0.036 but it dropped even lower before “settling” where it is now…that being said my approach is different here…I’m thinking this can be a “home run” so in this instance it wasn’t necessary for me to time the dip since I think it has a lot more legs

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
in this case I didn’t really look to time the dips…when I got in at $0.018 that was the “top” at the time but the shyt kept running hard…then after I bought a lot more at $0.036 but it dropped even lower before “settling” where it is now…that being said my approach is different here…I’m thinking this can be a “home run” so in this instance it wasn’t necessary for me to time the dip since I think it has a lot more legs
homerun, we're thinking this might have a 4...or Pepe like run? (5X, 10X,...)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
homerun, we're thinking this might have a 4...or Pepe like run? (5X, 10X,...)

right now I’d be happy if it follows the trajectory 4**** has been on the last 2-3 weeks…which doesn’t seem unreasonable imo…I thought it was a new token but it was actually “dormant” for a short while similar to 4**** then it started running today…so I’m prepared to ride this out for a couple weeks and buy dips here and there if it drops close/lower than when I first bought in ($0.018)…it’s a little bit of a risky play on my end for a memecoin but the association with reddit carries enough weight that I think it could pick up more steam…btw this is me “justifying” my decision and not looking to influence anyone’s…I said it before in here but some of my posts in this thread are me just thinking out loud and hoping for feedback lol

Last edited: