1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got a bit of this one. 100 on token sniffer, locked liquidity and owner is dead wallet. 100 billion supply. hopefully its successful.

it’s been a nice pickup since the entry at the point you made the call…was there anything else you saw tangible/intangible that made this catch your interest?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sec hold that L :banderas:

"There has never been any evidence presented by the SEC concerning mis-use of customer assets. In fact, the SEC lawyers conceded in Court earlier this week, when asked by the Judge, that they had no evidence suggesting that any such thing had occurred."

score 1 for the good guys…!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
it’s been a nice pickup since the entry at the point you made the call…was there anything else you saw tangible/intangible that made this catch your interest?

Nah, just mentioned by someone in a discord server I'm in. Usually stay out of the market lately cuz not much stuff moves or doesn't live long. I think pepe one of the rare exceptions but even that's been down. Would love to grind out small gains on random memes or nfts but I don't think it's worth the hassle/ risk/time. I just liked their score and locked liquidity. But was by chance that I came across it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, just mentioned by someone in a discord server I'm in. Usually stay out of the market lately cuz not much stuff moves or doesn't live long. I think pepe one of the rare exceptions but even that's been down. Would love to grind out small gains on random memes or nfts but I don't think it's worth the hassle/ risk/time. I just liked their score and locked liquidity. But was by chance that I came across it.

the dev is launching a new token (baby PPC) at 10AM…I just saw he announced a private sale a few hours ago…sometimes an announcement like that can wreck the previous coin drop…but the price of PPC hasn’t gone down too much tho…I didn’t put much in it so I’m just let it play out

*edit*

nvm just sold since it was at my buy-in price and I can still break even…this is exactly what happened with the “pick or rick” coin a few weeks back…coin had crazy momentum and was on the verge of easily hitting 4000-5000 holders in the first 24 hours…price was rising fast and the dev announced he was doing a private sale for “pick or morty” tokens which completely wrecked the pick or rick coin…ppl flocked to the morty coin which presalers dumped immediately…then of course he announced a “jerry” coin which caused the previous 2 token drops to tank even harder…he personally cleared millions in days tho lol smh…maybe the PPC price will bounce back…but I don’t want to risk falling for what appears to be the same thing twice

here’s the baby PPC chart…just launched…tracking it for “fun” but I’m not in either coin…watch these shyts run up regardless lol

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
the dev is launching a new token (baby PPC) at 10AM…I just saw he announced a private sale a few hours ago…sometimes an announcement like that can wreck the previous coin drop…but the price of PPC hasn’t gone down too much tho…I didn’t put much in it so I’m just let it play out

*edit*

nvm just sold since it was at my buy-in price and I can still break even…this is exactly what happened with the “pick or rick” coin a few weeks back…coin had crazy momentum and was on the verge of easily hitting 4000-5000 holders in the first 24 hours…price was rising fast and the dev announced he was doing a private sale for “pick or morty” tokens which completely wrecked the pick or rick coin…ppl flocked to the morty coin which presalers dumped immediately…then of course he announced a “jerry” coin which caused the previous 2 token drops to tank even harder…he personally cleared millions in days tho lol smh…maybe the PPC price will bounce back…but I don’t want to risk falling for what appears to be the same thing twice

here’s the baby PPC chart…just launched…tracking it for “fun” but I’m not in either coin…watch these shyts run up regardless lol

yeah it ran up to the next zero when I went to sleep but like you said fell back down

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

THSCSA.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow look at Blackrock and Fidelity fueling this ponzi scheme :troll:

lmaoooooo this is what made me look down on folks even more and was the beginning of my “anti-government” feelings to an extent…some of us ultimately saw this playing out 6 years ago and many others who were aware of BTC perhaps even longer than that saw it as more than just a currency…some folks need to be told it’s “ok” and others will still talk their shyt despite it…at this point I only talk/listen to folks about crypto if they’re already in it

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reddit launched a token to compete with 4****…picked some up…if it fizzles and drops, I will look to pick up more…I saw the 4**** coin when it was dead but just dismissed it as par the course for a memecoin but it had a huge resurgence these past few weeks and ran up almost 100x since then…what spurred excitement is they’re supposed to announce a new exchange tomorrow…I might even pick up some today and dump on the news…not sure but I definitely picked up some reddit tokens

*edit*

degen’ed into 4**** token lol smh…with reddit I’m playing it more patiently tho

*edit*

got out of 4****…actually made a couple hundred but that wasn’t the goal…I just feel like I was chasing it…it probably can hit $100M mcap but I feel like I am better off putting that same money in the reddit coin which has basically just taken off…I’m thinking/betting it will follow the same trajectory as the 4**** token

Last edited: