1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
shoutout to the hold crew. Im going to touch down in this thread about a year from today and hope all my ahkis are still with me

stay strong brehs, patience >>>> quick gains

:wow:
APg79d5.gif

I'm ready to lose it all if it comes to it :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That’s funny, he’s not a dummy but he’s no genius

People are HEATED, some put thousands into it, their orders got stuck and didn't go through until after the dump happened so they're left holding the bag on this shytcoin :dead:

He's targeting all the penny coins that will rise quickly, dude is making serious money off this scheme.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People are HEATED, some put thousands into it, their orders got stuck and didn't go through until after the dump happened so they're left holding the bag on this shytcoin :dead:

He's targeting all the penny coins that will rise quickly, dude is making serious money off this scheme.

That’s what they get for investing in shyt they did no due diligence on or even believed in, solely because they thought it would make a quick flip :dead:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Coinbase is only useful for buying bitcoins to trade elsewhere. I buy Bitcoin off coinbase then trade it at binance.

you should never buy using coinbase, unless you can't get verified or you don't know how to use a trading platform.

You should only use Coinbase to fund your account and move it to GDAX. FEes on Coinbase too high and they own GDAX...and you use that and you reduce your fees.
Or get on Kraken and fund Kraken.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
These bitcoin is a bad investment articles are just baby boomers who arrogantly thought no one would make any money a year ago. A year later it’s made millionaires and they are sick and salty. They could not WAIT for a crash just on some we missed out so we can’t wait for you to fail so we can still retroactively pretend we were right.

Ask those same people if they made a single investment with the return bitcoin has had in their whole lives lol.

They want it to fail. These guys are the equivalent of horse propaganda when cars are first invented.

Those things are stupid not reliable like a horse. No one will pay half a years salary to do what a horse can do. Those cars aren’t safe you mean to say there’s an explosion happening right in front of me not doin it. Baby boomers gotta be the stupidest most contradictory ignorant generation of all time.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What happened to cardano. The daily volume always used to be crazy, but shyt seems to have lost all its juice. Went from 15 cents to 50 in little time. Now it's dropped to 35 and it's been stagnant around there for days.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to cardano. The daily volume always used to be crazy, but shyt seems to have lost all its juice. Went from 15 cents to 50 in little time. Now it's dropped to 35 and it's been stagnant around there for days.

:mjcry:
im still holding out hope, i believe they're gona bounce byke :sadcam:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
you should never buy using coinbase, unless you can't get verified or you don't know how to use a trading platform.

You should only use Coinbase to fund your account and move it to GDAX. FEes on Coinbase too high and they own GDAX...and you use that and you reduce your fees.
Or get on Kraken and fund Kraken.
Damn didn't know. Thanks