1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
These bitcoin is a bad investment articles are just baby boomers who arrogantly thought no one would make any money a year ago. A year later it’s made millionaires and they are sick and salty. They could not WAIT for a crash just on some we missed out so we can’t wait for you to fail so we can still retroactively pretend we were right.

Ask those same people if they made a single investment with the return bitcoin has had in their whole lives lol.

They want it to fail. These guys are the equivalent of horse propaganda when cars are first invented.

Those things are stupid not reliable like a horse. No one will pay half a years salary to do what a horse can do. Jose cars aren’t safe you mean to say there’s an explosion happening right in front of me not doin it. Baby boomers gotta be the stupidest most contradictory project of generation of all time.

b*stards need to stop throwing salt on our game
:martin:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I managed to get 40 brd at 8999 sats. I wish I would have had more to spend on it but I already sold off some verge yesterday to buy some more ripple.

Still, if it gets to $5 that's a good flip to $200. I'm just holding at this point but it's hard not to look at this shyt every hour. I'm addicted.

Anyway merry Christmas my dudes! May this year be full of steady crypto gains for all of ya.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
let's all keep holding. i have some stacks i'm wiring to be ready to spend when the time is right.

I'm about to add some money to the chamber. I thought Verge would dip but it's still holding. In fact despite the bad day everything still holding. Only coins off of where they are normally is the majors.