-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So I found a guy on Twitter y’all should follow. John McAfee
@officialmcafee

He’s doing a coin of the day where’s he mentions a coin he believes will prosper in the future. Every coin he mentions spikes as soon as he mentions it. Today I watched red coin go from 80>>>172.

If you buy soon as he tweeets you can profit easy. Look at when he mentioned BURST the other day as well. It spiked as well.

FSP

Banned
Daps
@officialmcafee

He’s doing a coin of the day where’s he mentions a coin he believes will prosper in the future. Every coin he mentions spikes as soon as he mentions it. Today I watched red coin go from 80>>>172.

If you buy soon as he tweeets you can profit easy. Look at when he mentioned BURST the other day as well. It spiked as well.
I was just about to post. He's also got his own?? called KWHcoin? Anywho he does that on purpose....snake :dry: But ayye, that's the world we live in now :laugh:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Also, I see some potential Binance bullshyt down the line when ready to sell.

After you buy a full share, it gets down under a full share after the Binance fees is taken (example: I bought a full 8 shares of BRD, but only have 7.992 in my account)

Problem is you arent able to sell that .992 share on its own. Only sell full shares. That hangs up a little BTC or LTC in that coin after the fact.

Does anyone know when ready to sell a coin, how to sell the full amount? That can add up down the line.

Some guy on YouTube said use binance coins to pay for for the fees , I think he said it was cheaper also. You must set your account to always use binance coins.

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Well woke up and the world didn't collapse.

Might need to walk away from my computer for a bit so I can either be dismayed or pleasantly surprised next time I check prices:mjgrin:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Well woke up and the world didn't collapse.

Might need to walk away from my computer for a bit so I can either be dismayed or pleasantly surprised next time I check prices:mjgrin:

I get anxious as fukk checking it for the first time each day.

Saw verge stagnant so I copped more

Got some bread too. Not much though

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@officialmcafee

1. You late
2. You about to fall for some pump and dumps..half his shyt be up when he pumps it