1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight so the plan to cash out is send the raw eth to coinbase convert to cash then send to paypal and then send it to the bank...:patrice: that's how its gonna do it?

They ain't worried about that $131.37 you're trying to move :umad:

Seriously though just go from Coinbase straight to your bank account instantly. I use Chase with no problems.

Yeah they say you can do that. But also brotha Manny says he never had a problem sending the cashed out crypto money straight to his bank.

I cashed out chunks of 5-7k with no issue. At 10k the bank has to report it to the feds. You can't be slick and do 5k today and 5k tomorrow. They'll have to report that too.

I think if you've been on CB for a while and report your crypto at tax time big withdrawals aren't an issue. You got a new account with a restricted limit the bank will probably take a minute took clear the deposit.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgot to mention that if you are going to make a large deposit go to the bank and talk to someone. There's a form you have to fill out that specifies the exact amount and where it's coming from.

50k randomly being deposited will set off the alarm especially when your account doesn't see that kind of activity on a regular basis.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
@mannyrs13 what up breh! I am getting ready for late 2024 and early 2025 to start taking profits. As I mentioned before I bought crypto back in 2017 and never sold and bought crypto in 2021, 2022 and 2023 and still haven't sold.

But I heard that these banks be freezing accounts in the bull runs when folks be cashing out on Coinbase and moving hundreds, thousands and hundreds of thousands from Coinbase to their banks when cashing out.

A kat online said the best way to avoid this mess is to send the money they cashing out on Coinbase to PayPal and then move the money from PayPal to their bank. Any idea if this works to not have the bank freeze your account and also how have you been cashing out during the bull runs....if you don't mind me asking.

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you have in crypto and are you in the green since you been on since 2017 :lupe:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yeah they say you can do that. But also brotha Manny says he never had a problem sending the cashed out crypto money straight to his bank.
Same way you probably have multiple bank accounts, have multiple exchange accounts.

Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini. Something happens to one of'em at least you still have other avenues to on/off ramp

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same way you probably have multiple bank accounts, have multiple exchange accounts.

Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini. Something happens to one of'em at least you still have other avenues to on/off ramp

Yeah that was my plan homie. I stopped fukking with other off ramp exchanges after a few of these jokers went down and just stuck with the OG like Coinbase since I am in Texas and can't get Binance.

But come late 2024 and early 2025, I will probably sign up to some off ramp exchanges to see who is still around. So I can off load the money. As mentioned I ain't really worried about the exchanges just the bank freezing my account if they see too much money coming in at once. But as brotha @Supa said I can just go in and let them know that I will be transferring large amounts to my account.

I have moved large amounts between banks many times even recently. From transferring large amounts of money to wiring large amounts of money between banks. I just don't trust these banks when it comes to this crypto stuff that is all.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't mind me asking, how much do you have in crypto and are you in the green since you been on since 2017 :lupe:

Nothing like many of these crypto kats in here. I got in in 2017 when jokers on here and reddit were saying jump in and I had ignored the previous cycles thinking it was a scam. I bought some bitcoin and a couple of eth. Then when 2018 hit and the bottom fell out I thought my money was gone. I had bought some bitcoin and eth and was like well I guess I lost it all and never panic sold. The crypto winter market ran me out and I never looked back.

Next thing I know I was working from home due to covid and had all this extra time on my hands. I was dabbing in stocks buying the dips cause the market was tanking and starting to see how bitcoin started moving up and up. So with the extra time I decided to start studying crypto again learning how to move crypto between wallets and moving my crypto off the exchanges. I also started to understand how these crypto winters worked and decided to just dollar cost avg so I been DCAing since 2021 and never stopped determined to not let crypto winter run me away like the past.

I just looked at it like my 401K.....you don't stop DCAing (having money taken out of your 401K) when the market is down...if anything that is when you put more in.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Xen Crypto @mannyrs13 look into it because im gonna drop $50 on it on payday... :bryan:

i dont know where this money is coming from but all this green is :wow:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
supernatural-dean-winchester.gif

echain network FINALLY hit a penny just now...:blessed: finally might start seeing real profits this year on my picks...:mjcry:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just received an email that bittrex bitters is shutting its doors to US customers and they have until the end of next month to withdraw everything…haven’t used them since 2017 but just one month’s notice is crazy tho

Last edited: