1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I notice bread keeps going up and down in prices.. I wonder if people are just selling and reselling every few minutes

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Rentberry & Bluzelle are the ones I'm going, and selfkey as well.

I wanted to get in on Cypherium that @:>) recommended but they want 20 eth for the presale :picard:

Check ICObench, ICOtracker and Hacked (You don't have to pay to check their list).

How are you getting into selfkey? I thought it was no USA citizens?
Wanted to get nucleus vision, looked it up, 500 ETH minimum

motherfukker...went ahead and canceled both, now i'm gonna have to buy at much higher sats...this is bullshyt
Had an order 3 weeks ago on bittrex for 180k verge at .006 cent that didn't fill, got so mad that I cancelled and never set another order:mjcry:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Ok Im all in with BRD. Is there somewhere on binance to show what price I bought in at? I know how many shares, but I'm lost on what I started at

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
How are you getting into selfkey? I thought it was no USA citizens?
Wanted to get nucleus vision, looked it up, 500 ETH minimum

Had an order 3 weeks ago on bittrex for 180k verge at .006 cent that didn't fill, got so mad that I cancelled and never set another order:mjcry:

damn, so a $1080 investment. when it went as high as $.30, that would've netted you $54k from a $1.08k investment. that shyt hurts.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I notice bread keeps going up and down in prices.. I wonder if people are just selling and reselling every few minutes
many people already had tokens before it even launched. at half the launch price. so they're making crazy come ups right now. once all the first holders are out, hopefully it gets on a steady climb. but we know these coins are gonna be volatile no matter what.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not dropping Gs and hunnids like some of y’all brehs till I learn this shyt through and through.

Ima just dabble here and there till I pick it up.

I currently got like $350 on LTC
$86 on eth both on Coinbase

I got in on some of the Alt coins on binance over the past few weeks.

Just bought 5 of bread (I know it’s not much):manny:

Got 98 in mana
586 on tron
345 on verge
50 on XRP

Seeing small gains so don’t mind. Any suggestions on where to move my shyt?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
and this is still pretty low key. I feel most of binance still doesn't even realize it was released. they're too busy paying attention to verge and fukkin wack ass trx. and this shyt was released when most of america is out or sleeping. not even listed on coinmarketcap yet. I expect the volume to set the fukk off tomorrow.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious Bitcoin enthusiasts created blockchain to rid the world of bankers and centralization. I don't think they thought it through too much. With the amount of money they have, completely unregulated and unmonitored markets are Hamsterdam status for the big banks and hedge funds. Pump and dump. Spread fear. Buy at crackhead prices. Dump on FOMO again. Spread fear. Short the same shyt you're FUD. Buy futures. Spread FOMO through CNBC/Bloomberg, etc. Clear millions again. Repeat cycle. Billionaires out here FOMO the same shyt they're probably heavily invested in. Whales out here eating :yeshrug:

As far as the other stuff....I'd say we're in the early majority phase. Early adopters were on the wave pre-2014. The average/layperson knows what Bitcoin is now. Even if they've never purchased a coin or know what it does exactly, they've at least heard about it from tv or the newspaper. But none of them can tell you anything about the alts like Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple or NEO and definitely nothing about the smaller coins. In dotcom years, we're like in 1995. In another 1-3 years, I'll say two, we'll be entering the late majority phase and that bubble will be looking extra bubblicious but, judging from how fast things are going, it could be sooner :yeshrug:
You are absolutely right but anyone who understands what i keep syaing is human nature. The rich will continue to hold their valuable coins while the small guys like some of us who are getting very wealthy from crypto at some point will sell a good portion or most of our coins. The long haul game is meant for those who can sustain it. Right now 40% of the market capital is owned by around 1000 people. All systems are designed for a select few to profit most but the grand scheme of this which satoshi did take into account is the performance of a coin is also very indicative of whether the owners are going to hodl their owns due to belief in their system.

But this already and will continue to evolve where there are more use cases for crypto. I am working with some friends on using it in other continent / countries to trade currency/value between one another. cThe future of decentralizing banks is real and giving people the real opportunity to invest into crypto with technology involved like medical science, super computing (golem guys are pretty cool), anonymous transaction, decentralize cloud storage.
I'm afraid alot of people are in here investing while not understanding the use cases behind each coin. That should be your first indicator whether to trust a coin long term ability or not.

Traveling tomorrow, bringing 3 laptops with me. Nothing preventing me from the current boom we are living in.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and this is still pretty low key. I feel most of binance still doesn't even realize it was released. they're too busy paying attention to verge and fukkin wack ass trx. and this shyt was released when most of america is out or sleeping. not even listed on coinmarketcap yet. I expect the volume to set the fukk off tomorrow.
:russ: I kept looking for that shyt on coinmarket cap all night​

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

even the people on the binance r3ddit didn't have a thread on it until a few hours after it released