1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i been seeing a few of your videos on it and this has me intrigued. is it like drip where I can compound too? might throw half a bnb on there to mess with it but not really able to consistently throw money in, yet. so wondering what would be best strategy to grow a small amount. don't need big gains. just something to build myself up.
Nah it's no like drip with the compounding. What you do is stake BNB and you get BNB and AVC tokens at the end of your stake.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nah it's no like drip with the compounding. What you do is stake BNB and you get BNB and AVC tokens at the end of your stake.
i might just do one day stakes instead of the 300 I see mentioned. Can't be putting bnb in daily, let alone weekly. Even if that .5 bnb gets me .10 bnb tonight or whatever, use that for tomorrow and so forth. Ima be consistent with it. Cuz I can't be just cashing out of drip to put into avarice. Gotta compound drip as much as I can. Right now it says the .5 bnb i put in getting me 1188 AVC. Guess I stake those after. Then claim rewards tomorrow, use the bnb I get to enter that pool, and stake the AVC i get today. Need to turn that .5 bnb into 10 bnb by end of month if I grind it out on there.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My portfolio: dipping

My bank account: no money to buy the dip

Nickelodeon:

Me:
takemymoney.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm completely new to the investing world and admittedly don't know shyt about economics.

I'm just here bamboozled about how everything was a bed of roses a mere year ago with everything hitting highs and people getting rich off $shib and $safemoon and damn near overnight everything just shytting itself .. i never even knew how quick things can just shyt the bed it's been a steep learning curve for me:mjcry:

You don't have to be an experienced investor or an economist to realize that when the government prints trillions of dollars, inflation and disasters like we are seeing right now will occur. Many of us knew that this would likely happen, but there are many that think only short term.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just give us a bull market. I promise I'll take profits at ATH this time.:damn:.
You gonna be waiting a while. I don’t see how we reverse this anytime soon. There is literally no reason for a run happen and it won’t happen without a catalyst.

Plus Biden has our economy on life support right now and with inflation out of control it’s most likely gonna get worse.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just reset/lowered all my price alerts, using - Cryptocurrency Alerting

Then just received price alerts on over half my holdings. Keeps dipping. Waiting on some payouts on some domain sales, taking too long. Maybe, it's a good thing since it seems the dipping isn't over.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gonna be waiting a while. I don’t see how we reverse this anytime soon. There is literally no reason for a run happen and it won’t happen without a catalyst.

Plus Biden has our economy on life support right now and with inflation out of control it’s most likely gonna get worse.

Yep. On a positive note, just means a longer accumulation period. One day things will bounce back. Long termers will be ok.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I don't doubt I'll be waiting for a while. I'm fukking pissed I didn't sell more of my node rewards back in November, or even a few months ago. However, hindsight is 20/20. I went from generating about $2,500/week in staking rewards to being under $400/week now. This fukking market screwed a lot of plans up for me. Was going to buy my parents house and use my node rewards to put a down payment down and have enough cash set aside for the mortgage and expenses for the first year. Then everything got hit hard in November, and it's been a slow bleed since.

Going to continue to stake and hope for the best right now.

I am hoping that Grayscale can get that ETF approved in July and hope that can turn the market around with there being more clarity about what's deemed a security and what's not.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I ain't buying nothing right now as much as I want to :mjcry: maybe I'll throw a few dollars on Shiba come payday I guess :francis:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

I been pondering deeply the question as to what if ANYTHING could possibly be a "catalyst" that makes the markets recover....
Janet Yellen say's there wont be a recession....hopefully she is right about something for the first time in her damn fukkin life

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been pondering deeply the question as to what if ANYTHING could possibly be a "catalyst" that makes the markets recover....
Janet Yellen say's there wont be a recession....hopefully she is right about something for the first time in her damn fukkin life
Looks like it's coming, just look at all the articles

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Looks like it's coming, just look at all the articles

So basically as the shyt get worse people will keep on taking money out the market till nothing left?
there is no hope but to wait years....
Nft and video games and metaverse projects DEAD....
I think I will start crying soon...
not yet