1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
3k btc is what I want but we will see

As great as an opportunity that would be that would be a 97% correction from the high which has historically never happened (yet). I don’t see that happening unless crypto truly dies. I would actually bet money we would revisit ATH before we would see that price.

Historical crashes peak out around 85%-88% over the past 10 years.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
As great as an opportunity that would be that would be a 97% correction from the high which has historically never happened (yet). I don’t see that happening unless crypto truly dies. I would actually bet money we would revisit ATH before we would see that price.

Correct but we never had an uncontrolled pandemic, stagnant wages, and an American Civil War brewing as market factors before neither...this is really deep and uncharted territory.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Correct but we never had an uncontrolled pandemic, stagnant wages, and an American Civil War brewing as market factors before neither...this is really deep and uncharted territory.
Civil War One: fighting for the freedom of black people

Civil War Two: fighting over whether or not to wear a damn mask :mjlol:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
The damn prices of everything going up are what's causing people to not have money or to cash out. Ain't a damn thing that hasn't gone up in price. The underclass gets poorer by having to pay more for goods and services and the upperclass continue to get richer. Who knows how long the housing situation will last. Gas already been going back up. Not like wages are helping much. Gotta be a millionaire at least to be able to survive soon.

Or have highly valuable assets.
:wow:

They said BTC was the best hedge for this. We are waiting.

Daps

Historical crashes peak out around 85%-88% over the past 10 years.

As the years go by the recovery time gets shorter, have to turn the phone sideways or go to the original link to see the full chart.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nearly all these damn charts looking the same today. I been adding some FTM but it just keeps dipping. Like it under $2 tho. I have enough to cover the 500 more I want but I ain't tryna risk that much for now. Best to do half and then see what happens for the rest.

I do find that reddit post interesting but anything can happen. Looking at my chart with ema at 20 and 100 days, death cross occurred on 05/30 and golden cross on 08/06 so a little over 2 months for recovery and it kept running after that. This recent death cross occurred on 12/13 so hopefully it takes the same length of time or a bit shorter. Don't think this area is the end of it.

6ZZpdcLu

Last Fib retracement we settled around the 61% mark and not just once but a few times. Had a few bounces up but kept getting shorter each time until the last bounce in mid July that propelled it up and higher breaking out of the trend. If it can do the same this time around the 78% mark then we might see an extension to that 3.4T mark. Even in September it dipped a bit before testing the 61% line a few times and continuing its run. The run up will be much nicer at the 78% line but it definitely has a preference to the 61% one. Just so happens that this time was different. Maybe cuz of all the liquidation or whatever the term is or all the options being out of the money and expiring or whatever the effect that all had. We will see this area again unless we pass the 61% mark. Gotta be smart with these coins and take some profit but gotta be careful on which ones. Not all will be worth selling too soon. Plus we don't know if there will be a dip like this on all the coins. One strong swing upwards and everything can change. You can see around late July that it had a small dip and bounced right around the same 78% line we are near now. It hasn't gone below that since and I am hopeful that will continue to be true for now and prolly a long time. Its going to be an interesting week. Hoping we do bounce up to start and then come back down to around the current level. Then February start the real run. :lawd:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Current Lineup in order

Bitcoin - BTC - 15%
Polygon - MATIC - 14%
Solano - SOL - 11%
Ethereum - ETH - 11%
Algorand - ALGO - 9%
Cosmos - ATOM
Avalanche - AVAX
Polkadot - DOT
Terra
Fantom
Cardano - ADA
Chainlink - LINK
Curve DAO Token - CRV
Decentraland - MANA
Kusama
Crypto.com Coin - CRO
Elrond
VeChain - VET
Livepeer - LPT
Enjin Coin - ENJ
Jasmy Coin - JASMY
Reserve Rights - RSR
Harmony - One
Gala - GALA

Will be buying more tonight/overnight, trying to figure out what.

Might as well add some new ones I've been thinking about getting. I know NEAR is a top one I don't have.

Thinking more BTC, SOL, ALGO

I was up at 5am when it dipped, should have got ALGO at 80, SOL at 89. SOL 94 now, still great.

What else.