1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So I asked this 4 times already & NOBODY answered me. WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THIS OVER REAL CURRENCY?

starting to feel like nobody knows & folks are just into it because of the numbers

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like RPX, also I mentioned XBY a few weeks ago when it was .03 (.26 today and favorable supply), ETHLend, Cindicator and HVN are something I'll look into tomorrow.

Nah, but you can try Gemini or Gdax, I'm going to start moving away from Coinbase and to Gemini. Especially if the worst case scenario happens and I need to get my money out and Coinbase has showed they will stop sales.
fukk coinbase. they raped me on so much fees when i got into crypto back in july. im never using that shyt again

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bluzelle and Selfkey, but I just started researching them the last 2-3 days.

Definitely gonna get some Bread coins tomorrow too.

Edit - Also Rentberry, I sold XVG in part because of the decent price on Rentberry when I checked.
where do i get ico to purchase? is it on gdax?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So I asked this 4 times already & NOBODY answered me. WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THIS OVER REAL CURRENCY?

starting to feel like nobody knows & folks are just into it because of the numbers

where do i get ico to purchase? is it on gdax?

Binance will have Bread.

Meadz

All Star
Daps
can i get coins same day without waiting a week?
According to their website, Gemini lets you start a bank transfer and then you can trade on it instantly without waiting a week like. You just can't withdraw anything until the bank transfer goes through with is still like 4-5 days. Wire transfer only take a day

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It' a game brah. Play it and make some money while you can...