I need 4 screens to maintain all this information all at once

Use qubeos hdd for cold wallets

Vertcoin feeling like :wow:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I feel you bro. What are those cheap coins that u think could grow quicker? :feedme: I'll cop some too.

Also whats the main exchange you use? Do you know any that I can fund directly to buy verge or ripple? I'm tired of buying on coinbase and paying fees to transfer out to Binance. Tryna cut the middle man out.

I like RPX, also I mentioned XBY a few weeks ago when it was .03 (.26 today and favorable supply), ETHLend, Cindicator and HVN are something I'll look into tomorrow.

Nah, but you can try Gemini or Gdax, I'm going to start moving away from Coinbase and to Gemini. Especially if the worst case scenario happens and I need to get my money out and Coinbase has showed they will stop sales.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like RPX, also I mentioned XBY a few weeks ago when it was .03 (.26 today and favorable supply), ETHLend, Cindicator and HVN are something I'll look into tomorrow.

Nah, but you can try Gemini or Gdax, I'm going to start moving away from Coinbase and to Gemini. Especially if the worst case scenario happens and I need to get my money out and Coinbase has showed they will stop sales.
Props on the info. I'll check out everything you mentioned tomorrow :salute:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta and @:>) what ICOs ya'll feeling? i'm considering loci, bluzelle, rentberry, bloom, zen protocol, and selfkey

Bluzelle and Selfkey, but I just started researching them the last 2-3 days.

Definitely gonna get some Bread coins tomorrow too.

Edit - Also Rentberry, I sold XVG in part because of the decent price on Rentberry when I checked.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

gemini provides same service as coinbase?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Bluzelle and Selfkey, but I just started researching them the last 2-3 days.

Definitely gonna get some Bread coins tomorrow too.

Edit - Also Rentberry, I sold XVG in part because of the decent price on Rentberry when I checked.

You need to join the telegram breh. And check the ico thread in the forum

how long does it take for ethereum deposits to show up on cryptonomos? I just went there to buy some rentberry, and sent over 0.1 ETH from a wallet.

Last edited: