1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just sold a ton of XVG, was gonna buy it back but then I seen my account and was like :hubie:

Already had 3000 ven sleeping like Odin.....

giphy.gif

The XVG gains will allow me to hop in some ICOs, more ICX some XRB etc etc etc :mjgrin:
are you expecting a dip for ICX soon?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
How much should you need to start out with these stocks?

I started with half an ETH and half a Litecoin at first. LiteCoin was 98 and ETh was 398. (so I spent about $245 to start)They both made a good chunk real quick and I flipped it to IOTA on binance, which I sold a little of when it was way up which funded verge and ripple, which are both way up also have some TRX from those profits which are up.

Long to short I turned that to 2800 from maybe 3 weeks ago or so.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just sold a ton of XVG, was gonna buy it back but then I seen my account and was like :hubie:

Already had 3000 ven sleeping like Odin.....

giphy.gif

The XVG gains will allow me to hop in some ICOs, more ICX some XRB etc etc etc :mjgrin:

I sold only a thousand coins. fukk it. It's my baby :wow:
So are ya'll selling off high banking that its gonna drop again then you're gonna buy more? SHould I sell some? :lupe:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So are ya'll selling off high banking that its gonna drop again then you're gonna buy more? SHould I sell some? :lupe:

:jbhmm: depends on your goal.

I expect it to drop from my selling point at some point at which I'll buy back more with what I got from selling it. I'm gonna ride this coin at least until Wraith news drops

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: depends on your goal.

I expect it to drop from my selling point at some point at which I'll buy back more with what I got from selling it. I'm gonna ride this coin at least until Wraith news drops
Damn, I wanna do that too, i'm scared shyt take off and never dip back lol. I think i'ma wait for another dip and buy like $1k worth. Ya'll boys enjoy that profit tho :salute:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I'm not buying back, I sold 75%, originally was gonna sell 50% but I wanted more. I still have some for when wraith drops, but I want to get into ICOs and I was stretched a little thin and not willing to put more money in. Using money from XVG made the most sense to me, it already paid itself off a long time ago and going with several heavy coins that could all be $20--80 in a few months makes sense to me. Plus, I'm going to buy several cheap high circulation coins that could grow quicker (double up) than XVG to make up for it.

XVG been good to me, but I want them skinny first round high lottery picks that got a lot of potential but you need them to fill out their frames.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not buying back, I sold 75%, originally was gonna sell 50% but I wanted more. I still have some for when wraith drops, but I want to get into ICOs and I was stretched a little thin and not willing to put more money in. Using money from XVG made the most sense to me, it already paid itself off a long time ago and going with several heavy coins that could all be $20--80 in a few months makes sense to me. Plus, I'm going to buy several cheap high circulation coins that could grow quicker (double up) than XVG to make up for it.

XVG been good to me, but I want them skinny first round high lottery picks that got a lot of potential but you need them to fill out their frames.
I feel you bro. What are those cheap coins that u think could grow quicker? :feedme: I'll cop some too.

Also whats the main exchange you use? Do you know any that I can fund directly to buy verge or ripple? I'm tired of buying on coinbase and paying fees to transfer out to Binance. Tryna cut the middle man out.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Talk to em!!!