1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Blockchain gaming is an area that money is going into. Along with metaverse related projects and ETH scaling (layer 2) chains.

DeFi also holds weight in terms of money moving, but the hot topics currently are gaming, NFTs and layer 2s
Preciate that info . Gonna do my research in layer 2

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expect hood to also sell shib in the next few weeks.

they’re dropping the beta test wallets mid-january…so maybe they’ll announce a SHIB listing then

Trading Platform Robinhood Announces Upcoming Launch of Cryptocurrency Wallets – Wallets Bitcoin News

Trading platform Robinhood has announced the beta launch of its cryptocurrency wallets, which is set for mid-January. The company said 1.6 million people have signed up for the crypto wallets.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yall cash out on Cosmos or naw? Btw is there a telegram or discord link?
still got my 100 on CB but might sell if it dips a bit more. thats not counting my staking stack which i gotta hold. gonna just let the rewards ride for the year or when its at least 10% of my stack before claiming them. Might convert some of this ION coin to UST soon depending on how it keeps going. got a bit under 2 coins.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
anyone using celsius for staking/rewards? they have great rates but did they get compromised before? thinking bout transferring some matic, dot, eth, and btc there. passive income is my focus this year.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
anyone using celsius for staking/rewards? they have great rates but did they get compromised before? thinking bout transferring some matic, dot, eth, and btc there. passive income is my focus this year.
Celsius Network Reportedly Lost $50 Million in the $120 Million BadgerDAO Hack

A month ago... They didn't get hacked, BUT they're taking the money you deposit/stake in their platform and putting it into a DeFi platform that gets them even higher APRs and yields than they're offering. In this case, the platform they used to yield farm their customers money was exploited and millions were lost.

They use the yield from DeFi to pay you, technically, you could get the same yield they're getting but it's all about risk tolerance and making sure you protect your assets

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I gotta look more into how this whole operation works. Cuz according to this site

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/taxes/capital-gains-tax/

Long term capital gains is 0% on income up to 41k. Now I wonder if thats just capital gains and other asset income or job income as well. Cuz I said fukk it and sold the 100 ATOM I had on CB so I can cash out like 4k to pay some bills. When you got like 500 bucks in your bank account and over 5k in CC debt, you can't hodl forever. So I wonder if that 41k is my limit for the year and then I can just adjust accordingly with anything above that. I don't plan on getting income from a job but I assume those totals are calculated separately. I see they did raise the income levels for 2022 so that helps.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can you access osmosis on trust wallet or is it a specific atom wallet that you need?
I use keplr wallet. Its a chrome extension. Gives you access to staking too.

wallet.keplr.app

guIuHs5.png

Says earn 97% per year so hopefully that helps and stays true for a long time.