1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya this is what I’m sticking around for at this point to see if it comes to fruition…although I’m not even sure how much of a spark it will provide as it seems like the market has cooled off entirely

*edit*

that HOOD price finally registered with me…that shyt was like $85+ at one point lol…fukk em tho…they might need this crypto play to set them apart from other brokerages

Expect hood to also sell shib in the next few weeks.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:salute: @mannyrs13 for putting me on cosmos

With a recent vacation and some holiday shopping, I increased my cc debt and wanted to sell 100 coins I recently converted at $40 but I might just hold them a bit longer and pay down my debt slowly cuz this thing is too good a coin that there's gotta be more to it's run. Rather get 4500 instead of 4000 or something like that. It touched it's ATH earlier so I won't be surprised if it passes it sometime this week if not this evening.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to re diversity my portfolio , got about 5k any one got some advice?
Depends on your risk tolerance but I'd say link is probably the safest 2-3x opportunity in the blue chips (for context shiba and doge are 2x higher than the life blood of defi in marketcap should tell you all you need to know :pachaha:) looks like it could be a big year for it.