1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Say brehs what do you think of Rose?
I sold half of my RSR and it's just sitting there in USDC.
I really like the use case for ROSE, with how much it's gone up this year tho and the supply, I'm not sure how much price action potential it's in for. That's the main reason I haven't started a position in it. It looks like a winner that I wish I knew about a year ago.

Chap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been paying attention to this space since 2017 and i genuinely believe ETH is going to reach $100k by 2030. i can't be bothered to figure out with NFTs and shytcoins are going to moon so ive decided i'm just going to accumulate bags of BTC, ETH, and LINK and live my life while i keep an eye on the space to make sure my predictions aren't being completely invalidated.

LINK had a terrible year but their products are becoming actually profitable now it will soon be a stakeable asset. With many of the largest projects in the space utilizing Chainlink products, I expect LINK to make it to triple digits in time. Do we really think the future of crypto won't involve oracle networks (Chainlink being the dominant oracle network by far) feeding off chain data to dapps built on ethereum and the like? It seems evident to me that that's where this is going, and Ethereum will be the base layer of the new digital economy, the most lucrative chain that the largest apps that require the greatest security report to. my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bitcoin looking very suspect right now...gotta defend $45K today or there will be blood in broader crypto I think. I'm all USD outside of my staked coins (ETH, ALGO) as of this AM.

Still bullish overall, but this is capital preservation. Already down like -$10K on Bitcoin alone. Should have just done it at EOY for the taxes, but live and learn.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think CB will add FTM in the near future.
I know coinbase does not add BEP20 projects is that the same for all block chains barring ETH tokens of course.

The market cap is already over a billion on spell not sure how much further price action we can get.
I'll accumulate a small amount give its penny status and listed on CB.

I'm hoping to get a nice amount of ACH.
On another topic VET has been a disappointment since the may crash.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Bitcoin looking very suspect right now...gotta defend $45K today or there will be blood in broader crypto I think. I'm all USD outside of my staked coins (ETH, ALGO) as of this AM.

Still bullish overall, but this is capital preservation. Already down like -$10K on Bitcoin alone. Should have just done it at EOY for the taxes, but live and learn.

We’re still in a downtrend until we get over 53k This 42-51k crab movement will continue :manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do you think CB will add FTM in the near future.
I know coinbase does not add BEP20 projects is that the same for all block chains barring ETH tokens of course.

The market cap is already over a billion on spell not sure how much further price action we can get.
I'll accumulate a small amount give its penny status and listed on CB.

I'm hoping to get a nice amount of ACH.
On another topic VET has been a disappointment since the may crash.
I do think FTM will hit CB eventually. It will probably be the ERC20 version like it is on Gemini.

I'm not sure what the utility for SPELL is, I think it ran up with the CB listing because it's price was super low. I couldn't tell you what type of catalyst would make it pump tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BTC and ETH: We're full of paper handers who want our prices to keep dipping.

The market: Guess we'll have to dip too since nobody else can help us.

ATOM and FTM: Hold our beers!

Not to mention all their ecosystem coins pumping so my LP tokens been running.

Was looking at a tomb finance video yesterday about compounding rewards. Gonna start doing that on a weekly basis on Sunday nights when the trading week starts or as early as possible after. Gas cheap on FTM network so I can stack up rewards for the week and even if its just like $50 it'll add up in the long term as I move it around.

Here's the video I was viewing.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah I feel ya. I just seen and have gotten follow notifications from people trying to impersonate others and it be a scam. Guys tag be CryptoFace and buddy following me be under Crypt0Face trying to be slick. But yeah if you already communicated with him then you good. Too many scammers out there to not be on alert. They'll act like one of your own relatives just to mess with you.

Im dumb as fukk bro it was a scam.
I didn't trust it so i tested it with lower funds :mjcry:
But I feel like a fukking idiot. So many signs

Daps
Satoshi Nakamoto "online now":ohhh:
111.png

Satoshi Nakamoto's Page

edit: Satoshi selling NFTs:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: gotta be hacked

jj.png

satoshinak - Profile | OpenSea

Last edited:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
The breh Joovier interviewed the DRIP dev. Plenty of info to clear things up for those still on the fence.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Feel like Coti gonna have a good year. Thinking its over a dollar by end of first quarter, worst case by end of second quarter. Gotta see how it looks the rest of the week. Has some potential.