1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What's a good source for how to claim crypto on your taxes? I know that a lot of people are not going to bother doing it, but what's a good source?

CoinBase will probably provide me with an official tax form, but as far as BitForex, KuCoin, etc., That's still pretty much like the Wild West right now, right? Or how does it go?

There's a site that helps with getting reports. I know coinbase has it. Maybe the other exchanges send out forms too. Let me look and see if I saved it.

Try this one.

https://app.cryptotrader.tax/Account/Login

Save it for now and see what the exchanges say after the year ends.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m leaning towards 2022 making both Bulls and bears happy. I think Bulls are going to celebrate these next few months with Bears taking over as we go towards Q3..aka big ol’ dump will be coming.

FTM and ADA I need y’all to make some big moves!

Get as much money as we can on the run up then leave some there or better yet buy back on the dip for the next run up. Ima have as much as I can earning interest from the profits so I can just coast thru the bear run if one happens.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Get as much money as we can on the run up then leave some there or better yet buy back on the dip for the next run up. Ima have as much as I can earning interest from the profits so I can just coast thru the bear run if one happens.

This man knows. This isn’t the “make it” run for me unfortunately but I am still doing really well this cycle and planning on exiting with most of my port once we get that epic rally. Timing is going to be key and that’s the hard part cause what is the top?

When that devastating drop does occur though I will be planning for my “make it” cycle next round. :lolbron:

ipawd1

Rookie
Daps
I've never seen you post much in this thread and neither have you posted any counter arguments . XRP is hot garbage.

Sounds like your one of those that got left holding the bag

:sas2:

i post in the telegram very often my friend. Anlot of folks stop posting in here because of the constant spread of FUD and “shooing” away any token that’s not in the top five. But trust I’m very present. I only speak when I need to. Your post being one.

Simply saying “XRP is garbage” without any tangible reason or logical explanation is FUD, my friend.
But your opinion you’re entitled to.

ipawd1

Rookie
Daps
Yeah XRP never going to pop due to some kinda fraud or investigation idk but I'm staying away from it

The judge hasn’t thrown out the case because it will set a precedent in the market. If Ripple wins, crypto wins.

https://financefeeds.com/jp-morgan-...wsuit-xrp-is-poised-for-significant-adoption/

I’d go into details but a quick Google search of the XRP/sec case is updated more and more daily. Let’s just say Ripple is fighting for all crypto right now. SEC is also playing on going after ADA next.

The Tech

It just actually works. There is no future 2.0 update that is taking years at this point, there is no Lightning network issues, it just actually does what it claims and does it well. it’s very cheap to transact in (1 penny can pay for roughly 10000+ transactions atm) with trust lines/payment channels giving essentially infinite scaling, low fees, requiring almost no energy to run(green/eco) and settlement times in the 3-4 second range, ISO 20022 compliant. ILP integration and multi hop features already live on the ledger. There is legit Zero other projects with all of this in a neat little package today. XRP built the worlds first DEX and Stablecoin back in 2013 when both of those weren’t even terms.

The Devs

It has multiple companies developing solutions which utilize its capability’s. Most of the time people focus on Ripple because its the biggest. But honestly, IMO since XRP has “solved” payments. it can be applied everywhere, I get more excited about how COIL’s Streaming micropayments solution could change the world than I do talking about Interbank settlement systems.

SPEND THE BITS | XRP BASED CRYPTO CURRENCY PLATFORM

Coil - A new way to enjoy content

Cinnamon Beta

Forte - Forte

Home Page

XRP Toolkit

Global Payment Solutions - Instant Processing | Ripple

The Team

David schwartz is honestly one of the most knowledgeable and interesting persons ive ever heard speak. (he would be akin to Hoskinson/Vitalik but for XRP)

if you have spare time, check out one of his “talks”

And finally

The Funding

IMO the reason Bitcoin wont succeed in the long run is simply down to funding. There is no way to pay for BTC development via BTC without begging for donations. Getting things done takes time and is rather costly. Meanwhile, Ripple the company has a Literal War chest of funds that they can use at their disposal to increase the utility of the network via Xdev program (where they give Millions to other companies who are developing solutions which utilize XRP) I honestly dont mind having a Single company that has such large position in XRP simply because There is no incentive for them to destroy it. They are literally profiting because they are developing the eco system. Compare that to the BTC miners. Whens the last time they all pooled money together to develop some more BTC Utility? the answer is never because they are just like a bathtub with the drain not plugged. Sure more BTC flows into the tub, but they are taking their cut and removing that money from the system every day.

The Cons

Distribution of token supply. To some people this isnt even a con, I personally have no problem with a large company (Ripple) who spent the most time developing and funding the XRP ecosystem making the most profit from it. To other people, they think they are making too much money from it. It comes down to what they do with that money imo. For example 1 year they reinvested 500 Million back into the XRP eco system funding 20 different company’s to build their XRP related solution. I cant name a single time any BTC miner did that for BTC.

The other major obvious con is that The largest developer of XRP related tech is being sued by the SEC atm. Watching the case the SEC keeps blundering and failing to achieve/make its points during the current discovery phase which doesnt bode well for them for the next phase of the litigation. Nothing is ever certain but The risk reward seems worth it to me that I think the SEC will not get a favorable result from this trial, which will in turn send XRP high.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i post in the telegram very often my friend. Anlot of folks stop posting in here because of the constant spread of FUD and “shooing” away any token that’s not in the top five. But trust I’m very present. I only speak when I need to. Your post being one.

Simply saying “XRP is garbage” without any tangible reason or logical explanation is FUD, my friend.
But your opinion you’re entitled to.

What does the "telegram" have to do with what's on here? Telegram is a whole different app
I posted a legit 20 minute video with relevant facts, statistics and data on why XRP is not a good coin did you not see that ???

Three posts later and you still got no counter arguments/data.
Like I said, your probably just a upset bag holder. Don't try to use other brehs to pump your coins.

P.S. If you post on the telegram and don't like it here, than stay over there. I've seen that telegram, those dudes would probably remove you for pumping XRP
:usure:

ipawd1

Rookie
Daps
What does the "telegram" have to do with what's on here? Telegram is a whole different app
I posted a legit 20 minute video with relevant facts, statistics and data on why XRP is not a good coin did you not see that ???

Three posts later and you still got no counter arguments/data.
Like I said, your probably just a upset bag holder. Don't try to use other brehs to pump your coins.

P.S. If you post on the telegram and don't like it here, than stay over there. I've seen that telegram, those dudes would probably remove you for pumping XRP
:usure:

I’m a moderator of the telegram. But you’re right, say less.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m a moderator of the telegram. But you’re right, say less.

I don't care if you moderated crypto.com. Still no facts.
The fact that you're a moderator let's me know your probably a early investor in crypto/ bag holder who brought XRP before it got exposed as the scam coin it is.

Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the article, lack of clarity, broken promises, continuous delays. What’s interesting though is a lot of people share that same sentiment about Cardano.
He's using the known issues that currently plague DeFi to say that ADA's solutions in the space will be superior, and that's why it's taking longer.

People are waiting for it for sure as millions of ADA users are staking already, when DEXs and DAOs and yield farming etc go live, a ton of volume is going to pour into it. It's a smart move marketing wise low-key. But I think people are tired of the Cardano delays