1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ipawd1

Rookie
Daps
Be careful if you use Telegram & Discord for your crypto news and all. Apparently folks are sending back door media that once you download can go into your device and steal data.

Taken from one of the group I’m in:

Warning

There is a supposed vulnerability attack on Telegram targeting crypto groups ongoing now. The attackers spread malware by dropping a file into the chat room.

As a precautionary measure we have disabled all media in this chat temporarily until situation becomes clear.

While we can control this chat, we cannot control other groups. So for your own safety it would help to disable auto-downloading in Telegram settings right now.

How?

Go to Setting > Data and Storage > Disable all Auto-Download options

(On iPhone do this for both Wifi and Cellular)

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don’t listen to this take.

I've never seen you post much in this thread and neither have you posted any counter arguments . XRP is hot garbage.

Sounds like your one of those that got left holding the bag

:sas2:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When I get home, I’m going to do a tutorial on my botting with crypto after a year.

You use Kucoin to bot? Someone was just asking me about it but I've never done it and would like to hear your experience. Would check YouTube but those guys can't be trusted.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what's going on but I got mine on my hard wallet and I'm nowhere near it this week so I'll have to just keep holding.

expected mainnet launch moved to the end of Q1/start of Q2 instead of the end of this month/start of next month…but they’re still going ahead and unlocking tokens for some early investors so an upcoming dump is expected with no catalyst to hold up the price for the next few months

*edit*

we all actually spoke about it almost 2 weeks ago… @(ALi) kicked off the convo then too

RSR gave some new info on the unlocking schedule when the main net goes live in a few months.

May not be as bad as expected. They have two options for the unlock.
All liquidity has to go through an OTC of their specific choosing.

Last edited: