1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's this Coin Bureau guys username so we can get on this too? :ohhh:
Oh, I thought yall knew about CB. Informative crypto channel.
Some folks in the game don't like him/them because Guy, the host, is allegedly a paid actor that presents the info and research from a team.
They claim to not take bags from teams to shill. Who knows. They've had good calls. :manny:

https://www.youtube.com/c/CoinBureau

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s some dope ass research.

One thing though, can CB success rate have something to do with them being the highest subbed crypto channel and heavy influencers? I remember earlier in the year them and bit boy were moving the needles with their shows.
Oh, no doubt about it. Some of these channels have sway like how McAfee did back in 2017/2018. You can see it on the charts the day these guys drop videos or tweets.
Cats like Coin Bureau, Alex Becker, Chico Crypto, Cryptos R Us, Max Maher, and even Suppoman (though he's been outted for being a bought a paid shill), all pump the price about 15-25% the day off.
It's something to be wary of. But it's interesting to see that according to this guys research, you can get substantial returns roughly in the first couple of months before the price and market subsides.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Oh, no doubt about it. Some of these channels have sway like how McAfee did back in 2017/2018. You can see it on the charts the day these guys drop videos or tweets.
Cats like Coin Bureau, Alex Becker, Chico Crypto, Cryptos R Us, Max Maher, and even Suppoman (though he's been outted for being a bought a paid shill), all pump the price about 15-25% the day off.
It's something to be wary of. But it's interesting to see that according to this guys research, you can get substantial returns roughly in the first couple of months before the price and market subsides.

None of them as good as Jake. Ask @satireprod :troll:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Btc, Eth, and other coins are starting the London session decently. Eating up some of these recent dips. Btc at 48.5 and eth at 3800. Not huge numbers and not where it was at a few days ago but some decent momentum which hopefully it can help going into the new year. It's about to be 2022 in New Zealand in about an hour and a half so maybe the pump into 2022 has started. :lawd:

Daps
I totally forgot out about this until I found the notification email in my junk mail folder. I only received a little over $1000 dollars (minus fees) for 53 BTC covered calls based on a video I saw last year from Mikey Millions (KamikazeCash of ThetaGang fame). One of the few times my forgetfulness has made me money.

25KyZ5L.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the paper hands looking to sell to end the year as most coins are big in the red during the past hour or so. All except for Atom. :wow:

Low from its daily high but still hasn't dropped deep in the red on the current 4H candle.

ELON making some noise surprisingly too but this has been a disappointing december and it appears we’ll be heading into a disappointing january…I’m selling a few more tokens in the next couple weeks and take some more profit…one last surge would be nice tho