1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope so… I really do because I’m in deep on ETH and it seems to trend with BTC.

ya I don’t want to get too gassed…shyt was moving similar to today on black fri. and then fell hard on saturday…granted I was expecting/hoping for a turnaround sunday night once the black fri. weekend concluded…so I think things will continue on this time

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They'll be straight, it's not like any of this tech is more than 5 years old, rn they're all the same, just places to trade coins and yield, they all do literally the same thing with little difference, once all these projects have full fleshed out ecosystems and mass adoption well really see what they're made of.

They'll be straight vs USD. But their growth compared to ETH and other L1's will be unsatisfactory.
Like I said not only are they late to the party but their tech is all lacking . Their transactions per second, fees and scalability is all average.

This is one coin I can see falling out of the top 10

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They'll be straight, it's not like any of this tech is more than 5 years old, rn they're all the same, just places to trade coins and yield, they all do literally the same thing with little difference, once all these projects have full fleshed out ecosystems and mass adoption well really see what they're made of.

ADA will fly in due time. The longer it crabs, the bigger the bag will be. Historically..when it moves..it MOVES.

I’d like to add that to keep an eye on COTI if you’re a fan of ADA. Almost did a 2x as of this morning and cooled off. It’s just a matter of time.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They'll be straight vs USD. But their growth compared to ETH and other L1's will be unsatisfactory.
Like I said not only are they late to the party but their tech is all lacking . Their transactions per second, fees and scalability is all average.

:mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just found out about SOUL aka Phantasma sitting at $3.02. :lupe:
not seeing any LP for it. I do see some staking thing thru this website.

Phantasma • The Next Generation Blockchain

Staking
You receive 0.002 KCAL /day for each staked SOUL. 1 SOUL is the minimum amount you can stake, for a minimum period of 24 hours. If you stake 50,000 SOUL you receive 100 KCAL /day (3,000 KCAL /month) and additional SOUL from a pool of 125,000 SOUL /month. The interest is up to 36% per year. Stake now!

So 50k Soul is over $150k. And KCAL at .25. So anything less than 50k soul won't get you 100 KCAL a day which is 2.50. The interest is high but the initial investment is much higher. Don't know if there's anywhere else. I don't see anything on reaper farms or spookyswap.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
not seeing any LP for it. I do see some staking thing thru this website.

Phantasma • The Next Generation Blockchain

Staking
You receive 0.002 KCAL /day for each staked SOUL. 1 SOUL is the minimum amount you can stake, for a minimum period of 24 hours. If you stake 50,000 SOUL you receive 100 KCAL /day (3,000 KCAL /month) and additional SOUL from a pool of 125,000 SOUL /month. The interest is up to 36% per year. Stake now!

So 50k Soul is over $150k. And KCAL at .25. So anything less than 50k soul won't get you 100 KCAL a day which is 2.50. The interest is high but the initial investment is much higher. Don't know if there's anywhere else. I don't see anything on reaper farms or spookyswap.

Just bought some off of Kucoin.. looking for an undervalued coin with some incredible potential for gains. Repositioning myself in some risky plays while the market does its thing. Idk about 50k coins but staking is a plus :manny:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

I agree with this plus their market cap already higher than all of the competitors besides eth and solana

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of yall know how to purchase land on decentraland?

I am waiting for the degenerate shyt to start on decentraland. Mothafukkas selling stolen Js for the low, selling some fire ass weed on there, broads selling metaverse p*ssy in decentraland and etc.

When that degenerate shyt pops off then you know it's been adopted by the masses...:lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matic pull a solana I am sniffing blow off of big booty female strippers asses for an entire weekend...:russ:

I am waiting for the degenerate shyt to start on decentraland. Mothafukkas selling stolen Js for the low, selling some fire ass weed on there, broads selling metaverse p*ssy in decentraland and etc.

When that degenerate shyt pops off then you know it's been adopted by the masses...:lolbron:

:picard:

:mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
5WKAnH0t

Researching something of interest here. Looks like a 3 white soldiers pattern off of the support line. Need to see how this new Tuesday candle ends up.

Here's some data I've come across.

What Does the Three White Soldiers Pattern Mean?

Why the Three White Soldiers Pattern Is a Bullish Indicator
Typically occurring at the end of a downtrend, the three white soldiers consists of three large bullish candles, each closing higher than the last. However, there should be no gaps between candles—each candle opens within the body of the one preceding it.

In addition, the upper wicks are short or non-existent, indicating that bulls managed to keep the price of the security near the height of its range for the period. The wide trading range reflected in the large bodies of all three candles and the lack of any substantial upper shadow indicates the strength of bullish momentum. As with any reversal pattern, an expansion on volume accompanying the three white soldiers lends additional strength to the signal.

Could say its a downtrend cuz its near the support line. Each candle did close higher than the last and opened within the previous one's body. Upper wicks look fairly even plus the volume at the bottom looks nearly even for all 3. The last red one is today but that just started.

This website

A trader’s guide to the three white soldiers candlestick pattern

Says to test it with something called the RSI and its currently at 49.80. I had to erase my ichimoku cloud cuz the free version of tradingview is limited so I can't have so many indicators.

How to Use RSI (Relative Strength Index) in Forex

Typically, readings of 30 or lower indicate oversold market conditions and an increase in the possibility of price strengthening (going up).

Some traders interpret that an oversold currency pair is an indication that the falling trend is likely to reverse, which means it’s an opportunity to buy.

Readings of 70 or higher indicate overbought conditions and an increase in the possibility of price weakening (going down).

Some traders interpret that an overbought currency pair is an indication that the rising trend is likely to reverse, which means it’s an opportunity to sell.

So if it says 50 now, in the middle between 30 and 70 so hard to tell.

Altho I now see this:

In addition to the overbought and oversold indicators mentioned above, traders who use the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator also look for centerline crossovers.

A movement from below the centerline (50) to above indicates a rising trend.

A rising centerline crossover occurs when the RSI value crosses ABOVE the 50 line on the scale, moving towards the 70 line. This indicates the market trend is increasing in strength, and is seen as a bullish signal until the RSI approaches the 70 line.

And to show the new pic:

iOm6bAvw

So if that purple line on the bottom graph looks to be trending up and they say a crossover the 50 line is bullish, that combined with the 3 white soldiers pattern must be bullish. It looked like it tried and got denied recently but that was without the 3 white soldiers pattern. And then it has dropped each time it hit past that 70 mark outside the purple box. I think things are bullish until that 70 mark and then it be smart to take some profits. Still gotta wait and see how Tuesday ends but the market has some decent support and a few bullish indicators.

To summarize for BTC, its currently at 47.32 on that chart with potential to crossover that 50 line soon enough as well. ETH at 54 so its bullish. I'll have to leave the indicator on for at least the MC chart to see when it gets close to 70.