1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This good or bad for altseason?

Not sure. Right now, it looks like a lot of predictions won't be coming true. Like the PlanB one that a lot of people talk about:

Nov>98K

I don't think Bitcoin is going up 40k in the next 8 days. That would be a crazy jump.

It went over 60k briefly today, then back under 57k for a little bit, now back up a little.

We have Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday in the next 8 days. Have no idea what/if kind of affect that has on crypto.

I still think things will be going up but maybe not as much as some people predicted.

He's getting a little push back in the replies:

"Keep tweeting about this model NOT this model is really making people annoying. Just admit none of your model says anything. Admit it was all the luck too much."

"Yes of course, nice excuse now, you now know exactly that there will be no 98K in November ... the last 2 months was only guessed by luck..."

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But then we also have a lot of people saying third week in Nov 2017 is when things took off and saying we're following the same pattern. Again, we'll see soon:

Bitcoin 2017
Nov. 22 - $8,038
Dec. 17 - $19,114

So in 2017 it more than doubled in less than a month, then..........it dropped in 2018, at the end of the year 3k territory
Bitcoin price today, BTC to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

So 2017/2018 going from 19k to 3k in a year, quite a drop.

Even Ethereum, people comparing 2017 to 2021, charts so far look identical:

FDSq4aNX0AY6TYm

FDSq4aNXIAIlA_f

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully it bounces off 56k cuz if not I can see it going down to 53-54.5k and maybe worse if there isn't a strong reversal. Needs to clear 62k by mid December the latest. It could go crazy to end the year but it was easier back in 2017 when it was cheaper and there were less coins. I do think the drop won't be as severe this time around tho. Took about a year to reach the bottom back then. If it does drop, it'll bounce back quicker this time.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
do you still have faith in them?

that was one of the ICOs I participated in

we used to call dude “fat finger stu” for botching the token distribution

went from $0.09 to about $1.09 at one point

I sold around the time there was some dissension with a former team member

I will take a look at them again tho if you’re still eyeing them
Did you know Lamden did one of those token swaps? :stopitslime:
I've been holding them bytches since 2017/2018 after ICO and they switched out earlier this year.
I missed the deadline. Fortunately, I was able to sell them on metamask and get some bread out of it.

They might get their shyt together but fukk em. I hate when these projects swap years later after being dormant and fukk over early adopters.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
What’s the consensus on Cardano? It’s fundamentals look solid. Anyone betting on it?
Plenty of money tied up in it basically based on nothing else but youtube marketing and promises of what it aims to do. shyt is selling dreams up to this point. Whether it'll be big one day no one knows. It'll have a run for sure at some point but so will a whole bunch of other shyt in the meantime.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Plenty of money tied up in it basically based on nothing else but youtube marketing and promises of what it aims to do. shyt is selling dreams up to this point. Whether it'll be big one day no one knows. It'll have a run for sure at some point but so will a whole bunch of other shyt in the meantime.
Like basically the entire crypto market

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What’s the consensus on Cardano? It’s fundamentals look solid. Anyone betting on it?
I'm betting on it, it's a project meant to help people not solely make money, it's not hyped at all like some people in this thread would lead you to think, at this point there isn't a single project besides Bitcoin that has actually made a big impact on global society so as it stands any project looking to provide a legitimate service and/or solve legitimate issues should be something you should look in to. People in this thread act like cardano gonna bring in the new depression or something but it's completely reasonable Solana could get it's network shutdown by a couple of bad actors if it came down to it (but it's still a good project tho, check it out if you haven't)