1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hearing about this Hector DAO thing on FTM network.

HectorDAO

Hector DAO aims to become the de-facto reserve currency of the FTM Opera network, one which is truly owned and maintained by a decentralised protocol which serves the majority. Our goal is for $HEC to be a common trading pair which is backed by real assets.

Showing a current APY on that site of
372,982.2%

Which is insane. Its about $345 per coin. I sent some Link from CB over earlier and bout to swap it for a stable coin to get 2 of these coins and try it out.

I found a subreddit for it too. First read about it on Fantom Finance sub then see it has its own.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They’re going all in, thinks it’s half for city and half for more btc. Beat season would hurt them but I wish them well. And to see my own crypto rise. 98k btc this month right?
thats what some are predicting. like 100k by end of year. I'm not too sure it'll happen at least not this year but lets see. gonna need a crazy run to hit that by end of month.

By2xQbgW

Last year it did run up big last 3 weeks of December so maybe some early momentum this next week or so could make that happen.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what some are predicting. like 100k by end of year. I'm not too sure it'll happen at least not this year but lets see. gonna need a crazy run to hit that by end of month.

By2xQbgW

Last year it did run up big last 3 weeks of December so maybe some early momentum this next week or so could make that happen.
europe is about to go into another lockdown lets hope people dump money into crypto