1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
My alt coins are nearly unscathed, still up 80% since I started saturday

My Big 3 are still a few hundred down, but I know they will recover over the next few weeks

:mjlol:At everyone who sold at the bottom and gonna have to pay a premium next year to get back in. I know that feeling though, its crazy how a temp 40% drop didn't phase me at all. Thats the difference between people who believe in Crypto and are in this for the long haul.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Coinbase shenanigans caused me to lose out on money as I knew the alts would bounce back.

Lesson learned to keep the clip loaded.
I threw a hundo on Verge when it was down while every one I knew in real life just couldn't wait to text me.

I'm back now though and got more, plus I bought XLM at a plunge.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
It's crazy I can cash out right now and be happy with the amount I made while I posted on The Coli talking about the money I made, but the haters will still be "but the bubble is going to burst". Hate to burst your bubble but I've made good money. More in 3 weeks then I make in a month at work and I'm an engineer working for one of the largest private Companies in the world. :umad:

It's a good life. Crypto life isn't for the weak minded. Thank you Coli. :wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:francis: After last night I'm going to be tempted as shyt to sell at just above the previous highs of these alts with plans to buy back in after the dip.

:ufdup:i told myself I would stop playing that game and just hodl.

But the temptation:lupe:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin teflon like trump........every time it takes a fall it comes back stronger than ever.....:wow:

:lolbron: