1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
25993254_1738980692781063_1899968730_o.jpg
Those numbers seem way too gaudy to be true. But we'll see.

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Wish I had more money to play with yesterday. I ended up re-upping a little bit but not even near 1/128th of what I wanted to do. Xmas time, plus some outstanding debts I got getting called in by the end of the year, had me stressing.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

At least I didn't take anything out of my crypto wallets (besides moving a little BTC to binance to buy alts with). Don't understand why anyone was selling as of this time yesterday? Maybe 2 nights ago to cash out a little holiday shopping money last minute, that makes sense, but when you see shyt going down the whole day, who in their right mind would sell? Why not buy more?

There has been a ton of BTC CASH shilling out there and lots of BTC CASH shills spreading fear and doubt. "BTC CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN". I'm no expert (who is?), but I'd prefer to look at BCH as just another alternative, not a replacement. I almost got caught up in the hype and I did buy a little extra BCH during the dip yesterday but after I read more on how centralized the mining for BCH is I decided to leave it alone. I'm happy with the little bit I got thrown by coinbase because of the august fork and the little I copped yesterday. I'm just riding long on the BTC core and hopefully playing with some ALTs this upcoming year :yeshrug:

I really want to cash out 50 bands by this time next year. To some of you that seems like light work I know we're all playing for keeps here, but honestly if I could cash out 50 by the end of next year it would really change my life for the better and put me ahead of the 8 ball