1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
XVG

giphy.gif

Low key, I keep all of my XVG on Binance....just in case I have to dump it quick, it's the only thing I'm in that I don't fully trust. Just get to a dollar and we good though.
Yea I'm too worried if I stick it in a wallet I won't be able to sell to avoid another dump

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What are you big on, just finally got on binance feeling like I'm on wall street :lupe:

I have a lot, most are the same as others (DRG, ICX, XBY, XBR, VET etc)

Xby, HVN, XBR, GRS and DRGN aren't on Binance though.

BTC back up to 14K

Hope you brehs caught the buying opportunity :mjgrin:

"hold up wait a minute, yall thought I was finished?" - Big Daddy Bitcoin

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
XVG

giphy.gif

Low key, I keep all of my XVG on Binance....just in case I have to dump it quick, it's the only thing I'm in that I don't fully trust. Just get to a dollar and we good though.
XVG good breh.
secret-movie-law-of-attraction_documentary.jpg

The power of visualization. Not only will it hit a dollar, it will hit 10 :ohhh:

Manifest reality breh, it's real. :hubie:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
XVG good breh.
secret-movie-law-of-attraction_documentary.jpg

The power of visualization. Not only will it hit a dollar, it will hit 10 :ohhh:

Manifest reality breh, it's real. :hubie:

If Wraith comes out and IPs are leaking it's quiet for them.

The tech gotta work, or they could just keep stringing it along. The fact it rose like that because of a tweet and not actual tangible news or tech got me weary of it. But, as long as it marches to a dollar I don't care.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If Wraith comes out and IPs are leaking it's quiet for them.

The tech gotta work, or they could just keep stringing it along. The fact it rose like that because of a tweet and not actual tangible news or tech got me weary of it. But, as long as it marches to a dollar I don't care.
fukk it I only got 10,000 of em any way. If I get 10k I certainly won't be mad. I could give a fukk about this 1200 I made off it so far. Gonna take 10k for me to consider pullin out.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
fukk it I only got 10,000 of em any way. If I get 10k I certainly won't be mad. I could give a fukk about this 1200 I made off it so far. Gonna take 10k for me to consider pullin out.

Follow them on twitter, make sure you keep up with any news on the Wraith Protocol. They can get away with delaying it by saying "First quarter 2018" but they can't get away with releasing it and it not being able to mask IPs. Just keep that in mind, that's why I got the clip loaded just in case :hubie:

I'll be there shilling XVG up to a dollar, just gotta watch it like a bytch you may not trust but got fire puss.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Follow them on twitter, make sure you keep up with any news on the Wraith Protocol. They can get away with delaying it by saying "First quarter 2018" but they can't get away with releasing it and it not being able to mask IPs. Just keep that in mind, that's why I got the clip loaded just in case :hubie:

I'll be there shilling XVG up to a dollar, just gotta watch it like a bytch you may not trust but got fire puss.
Got the last one pregnant breh I'm fukked :bryan: