Reppin
NULL
Newest coins at Coinbase

Alchemix - ALCX
Crypto.com Coin - CRO
SUKU - SUKU
Powerledger - POWR
GYEN - GYEN

Gala - GALA - GALA is an Ethereum token that powers Gala Games, a platform for blockchain gaming. GALA is used as the medium of exchange between Gala Games participants. For example, it can be used to pay for in-game items.

Anybody have GALA? Don't see it mentioned after a search.

Past Year
Gala +41,642%
Market +449%

Gala price today, GALA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

ipawd1

Rookie
Daps
Newest coins at Coinbase

Alchemix - ALCX
Crypto.com Coin - CRO
SUKU - SUKU
Powerledger - POWR
GYEN - GYEN

Gala - GALA - GALA is an Ethereum token that powers Gala Games, a platform for blockchain gaming. GALA is used as the medium of exchange between Gala Games participants. For example, it can be used to pay for in-game items.

Anybody have GALA? Don't see it mentioned after a search.

Past Year
Gala +41,642%
Market +449%

Gala price today, GALA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Yeah I'm holding CRO, GYEN and GALA, the other ones I'll look into. POWR's entry price was a bit to high for me right now compared to the others. But GYEN I got in at less than a penny. GALA @0.11

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm holding CRO, GYEN and GALA, the other ones I'll look into. POWR's entry price was a bit to high for me right now compared to the others. But GYEN I got in at less than a penny. GALA @0.11

I went ahead and got a little GALA.

Speaking of Crypto.com, in case the tweet doesn't show up:

"Staples Center – the iconic home of the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers among others since 1999 – will have a new name beginning Dec. 25: http://Crypto.com Arena. It’s believed to be the largest U.S. venue naming rights deal to date."

They got quite a marketing budget.

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody have Coinbase with ADA and ATOM where it's automatically staked?

I've been noticing the Lifetime Interest has been going down. Looks like it went down again at the turn of the hour. Trying to keep an eye on it to see when that happens.

Ok, think I figured this one out as well. They list the interest in dollars but of course they pay in crypto. So if the crypto prices goes down, the dollar amount goes down.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya seen it in a thread dude made…NBA/NFL adopting crypto at lightning speed is so huge

Plus crypto IRAs being ran during nBA games. The crypto companies understand that the NBA is a young peoples game. Younger folks and gen x investing in crypto faster than boomers gens.

Also folks need to get in on them Crypto IRAs pronto. Just send 100 to 500 to the account every month. Of and some of the crypto IRA companies waving monthly fees.

This is full adoption with free money (companies offering free bitcoin to join).

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to post that. Insanity.

Crypto.com is one of the greatest names ever. shyt is like printing money. I mean is there really a better name? I mean no one in the world can forget that name.

I mean the company is worth 30 to 100 mill just off the name alone.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crypto.com is one of the greatest names ever. shyt is like printing money. I mean is there really a better name? I mean no one in the world can forget that name.

I mean the company is worth 30 to 100 mill just off the name alone.

I’m just realizing this is MCO (they went by monaco at the time I think) from 2017…they were among the first crypto companies to offer their own credit card if memory serves me correct…crazy how far this space has come

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you want to make a big show of it/have a nice presentation (I’m not saying this in any type of way) then maybe buy her a trezor wallet ($63) and put the BTC on it…you can set it up with her mother…or if she’s older then you can have her set up the wallet then send the BTC to her…if you’re considering this just make sure to buy it directly off their site and nowhere else as you risk getting a compromised wallet

Also want to add if you buying a ledger (maybe even a trezor). Learn from the data breach. Use a dummy email address (don't leave your phone number) and have have the wallet sent to a P.O. Box. That way if there is a data breach with the company again the scammers and the hackers don't have your real address and name.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just realizing this is MCO (they went by monaco at the time I think) from 2017…they were among the first crypto companies to offer their own credit card if memory serves me correct…crazy how far this space has come

Yeah they paid in like 2018 I think 20 or 30 mill for the name crypto.com. freaking genius move.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WT does this mean for crypto? It's here to stay?

Yes its here to stay. If you an adopter today in crypto. It would be like buying apple stock in 2013 when it was 14 bucks.

All the big hedge funds and billionaires are in bitcoin. Which is why they spread so much fud and understand it is a store of wealth.

No way ELON, Cathie Woods, chase and these big banks would be in bitcoin if it wasn't here to stay. Especially cathie who is big on longterm investments. No way banks would be scared of exchanges and USDC interest rates if crypto was a Fad. No way the IMF would be worried about countries adopting bitcoin and moving from the US dollar if this was a fad. Finally no way professional athletes and politicians (mayors) would be asking to get paid in bitcoin if this was not here to stay.

Last edited: