1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know how CG say we passed 3T when CMC and TV have it at 2.8T. Still looking good tho. Six straight green weeks and already green this week. Highly doubt that infrastructure bill will cause any damage this week. Everything should just continue running smoothly.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
you should be journaling every single fukking move you make. This is coming from someone who does currency swaps in the actual financial market.
Do you guys keep detailed information on all of your buying and selling for crypto?

And, for those in here that have made quite a bit in crypto or stocks, have you spent differently over the past year or so? I've pretty much held for most of the time, but I really started to track my spending from any sort of crypto profits this past year or so, and I've spent too easily on things I would not have spent on before. Not anything too crazy in terms of massive purchases, but smaller ones that I've done more frequently. I had to sit back today and just look at what I could avoid spending money on and just keep reinvesting. I've also noticed I've started to slow down with my job, which is a 100% commissionable job. I don't want to have the mindset of crypto being able to keep me going, but it's tough.:francis:.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this SHIB chart looking similar to the DOGE chart to you. Does to me a lot, same pattern. Make sure you switch it to the months I have:

SHIB - switch to 3 month
SHIBA INU price today, SHIB to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

DOGE - switch to year
Dogecoin price today, DOGE to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

DOGE is like 1/3 of it's previous high.

I wonder if these dog coins are becoming flavor of the month type deals. Ride it to the top, dip out, ride the next one, repeat.

If SHIB starts going sideways, it's going to mirror DOGE. Needs to break back up soon. DOGE is pretty much sideways. June it was about 0.27, today about 0.27 with it's normal dips and rises.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ETH symbol gon change to ATH:wow:

5k by end of week prolly. If not end of day. Strong upward trend. I marked a line from a high in January 2018 towards the high back in May and kept going as a resistance line and it's looking to test that line again. It's currently around 4830 and rising but the price should catch up to it soon enough. Hopefully it breaks thru it and starts a higher upward trend.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was just over in TSC and I read on there that there was an issue with all the gifs and media and is all gone or not working or something. Who knows what happened or what else may happen next but we need a solution. Can't just have the site shut down automatically without any notice and ruin what we have. I suggest everyone that can get in on the discord to do so. Looks like it's been dead for over a month and a half but we just need somewhere that if things go wrong here, can pick right back up over there. It's something for now.

Join the Coli Crypto Talk Discord Server!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Was just over in TSC and I read on there that there was an issue with all the gifs and media and is all gone or not working or something. Who knows what happened or what else may happen next but we need a solution. Can't just have the site shut down automatically without any notice and ruin what we have. I suggest everyone that can get in on the discord to do so. Looks like it's been dead for over a month and a half but we just need somewhere that if things go wrong here, can pick right back up over there. It's something for now.

Join the Coli Crypto Talk Discord Server!

Good looks on the link.
This site been abandoned for a minute. The popups were so bad I had to switch to the Brave browser on my mobile to even use the site.