:pachaha:

59374tsm0sw71.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was just browsing thru Reddit and saw a random post in the starl sub. Nothing important but it got me thinking about the metaverse and other stuff. Like for example DeFi. I searched wikipedia and defi was created last summer or around that time. So you got defi, nft, metaverse stuff, and who knows what else they have created in the last year or so. So it got me thinking about what effect that may have on a potential bear market. Not that those things may prevent one from happening but if the effect won't be as bad cuz of them. Of course things like the infrastructure bill and other issues may arise so who knows how much these new innovations may help cancel things like that out. Feel like there's many new factors this time around that could have an effect on things.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gilgamesh:

1% Reflections

5% Marketing

4%Giveaways &
Buybacks

why I gotta pay them to give away coins? I don't know what your coin about and I'm supposed to pay for you to give some away? :dahell:

Don't know about a burn rate but I asked them on Twitter.

All these coins mostly the same shyt. They throw some random Japanese reference or animal on them and a bunch of people get the hopes that the coin will do something. These days anything goes up with everyone pushing the market up. These two coins can either flop or go on a run and eventually flop. I like gilgamesh better cuz its cheaper even tho it has a higher supply. I myself plan to throw a small amount, maybe 200 bucks as a gamble but I don't encourage anyone throwing a large amount of their bankroll on this. I see gas was 108 for 100 bucks so if its around that, then cool. But not no high gas or high amount on this.

thanks for your insight.
Togashi did look funny but you’re right about all the fees.

I threw about 200 into Gilga last night. Let’s see if it pays off. This is just play money

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone else participating in the auctions? I’m not sure if it’s worth it:patrice:
the Dot auctions?
I don't think so..its not a short term play
your tokens will be locked for 2 years. we will definitely be in a bear market then
you should only buy if you believe in the project for the long term (like 4 years)

I just bought dot..gonna ride it to 150 hopefully

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOL IS KILLING IT!!!

As is SAMO, ORCA, ATLAS, and the rest of the SOL gang.

Feels good to be in SOL

Did some adjusting recently, my #2.

ETH is my #1, it was 25% of my holdings, figured drop that to 20%, put it in some other places. Also, I've been taking anything over 5x Shib, moving it to other places. It's been paying off.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m sorry I’m late but the crypto bill is some bs
Is it saying it's going to report the crypto we have that's over $10,000 or all of our crypto as long as it's over the total of $10,000
I have over $10,000 of crypto but in different wallets does that count since it’s all under my name?
And what are they doing if we're not selling it, just holding it?

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry I’m late but the crypto bill is some bs
Is it saying it's going to report the crypto we have that's over $10,000 or all of our crypto as long as it's over the total of $10,000
I have over $10,000 of crypto but in different wallets does that count since it’s all under my name?
And what are they doing if we're not selling it, just holding it?
only for businesses breh

we should be good