1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't have faith in a massive alt run tbh.

:francis:

I feel like the overall macro game has changed since industry and these meme and dog coins have come about and jumped in hard.

but I guess well see.

It has. Idk how people can compare now to the past, when millions of new investors, banks, major corporations, and whole countries are now involved in crypto.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't have faith in a massive alt run tbh.

:francis:

I feel like the overall macro game has changed since industry and these meme and dog coins have come about and jumped in hard.

but I guess well see.
Just look at the year chart for some of the coins in the top 20 to 50.

Meme coin plays get a lot of the talk because it's trending, but a lot of real projects were trading for pennies a year ago that are going for dollars now. It's just a matter of understanding where things are going and having conviction to start a position and hold.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This run gonna blow 2017 out of the water. Gonna be so crazy that I wouldn't be surprised if this point we're at now is the bottom of the bear market. Of course I would take some profit definitely and not risk waiting for the next higher bull run.
:wow:My guy if u are correct I’m pulling up on a ‘22 Busa

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm just looking for the forums where everyone lost their squid game coins :lolbron:
cXL46MN.png