1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This is whats scary about the market now. These price manipulators werent in the game during the 2012-2017 btc come up. Considering crypto is unregulated its gonna be a rough ride.
You just gotta move fast and shoot people. Naval Rakivant is on point when he said crypto is the best videogame ever made. It plays exactly like one. Except conceptual

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Goldman sachs is getting into it, the bubble gonna be the size of Mars before it bursts.
Just be wary. There is money to be made for sure but everyone has to be smart because it will burst. Its just a matter of when not if. I just graduated as a business economics major. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies damn near dominated my whole final year of college

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
You just gotta move fast and shoot people. Naval Rakivant is on point when he said crypto is the best videogame ever made. It plays exactly like one. Except conceptual

Yea im gonna start selling some off during price surges and putting in stop limit order just in case it keeps rising

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just be wary. There is money to be made for sure but everyone has to be smart because it will burst. Its just a matter of when not if. I just graduated as a business economics major. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies damn near dominated my whole final year of college

It could burst 2-3 years from now, I expect it to happen when the last bitcoin is mined. In the meantime, people need to capitalize and make money while this is still here, and honestly if the bubble bursts it will reform.

My largest investment has a "job" as in it serves a real tangible purpose, I'm not really invested heavily in anything that doesn't have a real world function.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Money, hoes, cars, clothes
Coke prices up and down like six-fours - Jeezy
Wasn’t it just coke prices the other day what happened :pachaha:

coke prices up and down like it's Wall Street, holmes- Jay-Z

Stay in your lane lil guy

#bigwalletgang shyt

We buy big on dips and sell big on flips

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Damn this shyt is 12k now lol. Seems like the perfect time to buy. I love seeing these centralized exchanges fail because it gives people more reason to go with decentralized exchanges (where you don't have to give up blood samples and semen just to trade)

@Brandon M. is a habitual :duck: take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Breh said he lost $40k. Why do people make up shyt like that.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Damn this shyt is 12k now lol. Seems like the perfect time to buy. I love seeing these centralized exchanges fail because it gives people more reason to go with decentralized exchanges (where you don't have to give up blood samples and semen just to trade)

Breh said he lost $40k. Why do people make up shyt like that.
Could just be salty and trying to scare people away. If he's lying that is