1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just bought some eth on Coinbase and the transaction just disappeared. Anyone experienced this before, it took the balance from my limit but my cc hasn't been charged and it doesn't show as a pending transaction. I'd do it again but that maxed out my weekly limit.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Just bought some eth on Coinbase and the transaction just disappeared. Anyone experienced this before, it took the balance from my limit but my cc hasn't been charged and it doesn't show as a pending transaction. I'd do it again but that maxed out my weekly limit.
Can’t speak on the bolded but I’ve read sometimes coinbase will cancel orders from cards for some reason.

I’ve tried ordering some with my debit card and it never worked. Had to use my bank so far which sucks.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Can’t speak on the bolded but I’ve read sometimes coinbase will cancel orders from cards for some reason.

I’ve tried ordering some with my debit card and it never worked. Had to use my bank so far which sucks.

Tried 2 different cards, both cards I have used before and the same thing happened. I confirmed order and yet nothing appeared.

:snoop: and now shyt is starting to rebound. fukk!

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
When stocks crash, we don't panic, we re-up :myman:

1473414584-giphy.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
There’s a few people that own a huge percentage of bitcoin

Price can only go so low if they’re holding

If they sell though :merchant:
They will not, only like a grand of people own 40% of the market. You should only worry about if they are dumping

Some sold when it was hitting 19-17k, but they are the one's who are buying back rn