1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
$30 by march? Where you get that from?

That gif. I cant stop watching it
:deadmanny:

It would be $6 by now if it weren't for the whales, it's being suppressed with ridiculous sell walls like this which I found in twitter -

DRnUyMhXkAA0zbU.jpg:large

That's more than $ 1 million to prevent it from going past 10000 sats, another 70 bitcoins to stop it at 11500 sats, and a final last chance effort of 17 bitcoins at 14000.

This has Roger Ver, a country and multiple billion dollar companies with it, and a sell wall that looks like a big ass lego when you zoom out. It should be $6-10 right now, if it gets on Bittrex it will explode. I expect an Cardano level run when the walls come up, but it needs another exchange to do it, even now the sell wall is still there while they bleed money on Bitcoins.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Jumped on some more ripple earlier when it dipped back to 75 cents. There's alot of buzz around it because it was the only one that didn't suffer so much last night.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It would be $6 by now if it weren't for the whales, it's being suppressed with ridiculous sell walls like this which I found in twitter -

DRnUyMhXkAA0zbU.jpg:large

That's more than $ 1 million to prevent it from going past 10000 sats, another 70 bitcoins to stop it at 11500 sats, and a final last chance effort of 17 bitcoins at 14000.

This has Roger Ver, a country and multiple billion dollar companies with it, and a sell wall that looks like a big ass lego when you zoom out. It should be $6-10 right now, if it gets on Bittrex it will explode. I expect an Cardano level run when the walls come up, but it needs another exchange to do it, even now the sell wall is still there while they bleed money on Bitcoins.

What's the incentive to keep the price suppressed for so long? Its already cheap enough for these billionaires to jump in now and hold.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
What's the incentive to keep the price suppressed for so long? Its already cheap enough for these billionaires to jump in now and hold.

Circulating supply is 280,000,000 and it's not minable, the incentive is to get as much as possible before it hits the other exchanges and the price can't be controlled. It has good volume which means they can keep doing this for as long as the volume is there and keep rebuying more VEN at a lower price, the person/people had 1+ million VEN/VET, what's better than 1 million? 2 million.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Circulating supply is 280,000,000 and it's not minable, the incentive is to get as much as possible before it hits the other exchanges and the price can't be controlled. It has good volume which means they can keep doing this for as long as the volume is there and keep rebuying more VEN at a lower price, the person/people had 1+ million VEN/VET, what's better than 1 million? 2 million.

I might buy and hold some ven soon as verge recovers a bit more. What do you think about siacoin its under 2 cents right now, im reading up on it to so if it has any potential

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I might buy and hold some ven soon as verge recovers a bit more. What do you think about siacoin its under 2 cents right now, im reading up on it to so if it has any potential

I haven't read anything on it to be honest, could always put $100 in it at a penny and just forget it.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I see what Roger is trying to do with Bitcoin Cash. He's trying to use it as the premier gambling coin and profit from being sort of a new Mo Green. Kinda slick.