1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s the criteria breh?

here’s an example of how manny broke down 2 meme coins…

Where shall we begin. First lets visit etherscan.io.

VNYdJBE.png

1 gazillion tokens? :damn: Why is the burn wallet so small and what are those 4 bigger wallets above it? :jbhmm:

Then their website. wolverinu.com – The Strongest And Cutest Hybrid You Will Ever Meet On The Eth Network.

L3LJEjE.png

10% tax? :mindblown:

Why they need so much giveaways and buybacks? Is there a burn mechanism? I saw something at the bottom saying burn 1,2,3, and 4. Guess its at their own convenience.

Plus this gem.

YUOzdc7.png

So Mickey Mouse gonna randomly say, "Hey random crypto coin, we know you stole one of our characters for your mascot but instead of suing you for copyright infringement, we're going to partner up with you and make a team that will take over the crypto and entertainment world!"

And finally,

yVgU2bY.png

Most surely cuz of that high tax fee.

For that high amount of coins and with only about a few hundred more holders, I am more interested in another coin that was recommended to me cuz of its low market cap, low price, low volume. Had a run today but I will likely throw something on it if gas gets low enough. Not for the faint of heart either but I like it better than this wolverine coin. Not much of a price difference either.

Sakhalin Husky price, SAHU chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

Sakhalin Husky – SAHU Finance

60% burn wallet compared to that 2%.

Sakhalin Husky (SAHU) Token Tracker | Etherscan

A passed audit.

Smart Contract Auditing Services - Solidity.finance

And a perfect token sniffer score.

Token Sniffer

Both are gambles and anything can happen but I'm more interested in SAHU based on what I see when comparing the two.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You can shun and shame meme coins or you can play the same game and make bread

A lot of them ain't as random as speculators would like to believe

The regular everyday person now has access to printing money to flip just like old cacs in suits do everyday
I don't understand if you're calling cardano bullshyt then how are those coins "not as random"? I'm confused

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You can shun and shame meme coins or you can play the same game and make bread

A lot of them ain't as random as speculators would like to believe

The regular everyday person now has access to printing money to flip just like old cacs in suits do everyday
And I'm not shunning and shaming shyt, I have that bullshyt feg and bafe token and I personally can't wait for that shyt to go away so people stop destroying their finances

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
In all fairness, ADA was like .03 when I first peeped it in early 2018

I had some back in 2018 that got taken from me when Bittrex closed my account :mjcry:

If you got in back then or even when it was slightly above that, you won

Getting in at $2 expecting it to 100x might not work out for you, but it ain’t because it wasn’t money to be made, y’all just late.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's a scam why is it a top 5 crypto in market cap.
Clearly people have made profit from it but legit has no usage still yet.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Cosmos gonna be the one that kills ETH. :ufdup:

Well hopefully not completely cuz I'm enjoying making staking rewards from both even tho ATOM does give me access to more airdrops.

And I'm not shunning and shaming shyt, I have that bullshyt feg and bafe token and I personally can't wait for that shyt to go away so people stop destroying their finances
FEG booming right now. Should reach top 175 on CoinGecko soon hopefully. Got their smartdefi thing hopefully coing soon as well. Got lots of potential still. Especially with this bull run. Can definitely knock out a zero or two or maybe three if things go well. I'm holding on for the ride.

Speaking of Feg and other similar coins, did the alt coins in the past have a similar burn and reward mechanism? Like the old ones that you guys say didn't survive the last bear market? Were those coins built similar to these meme coins or has that burn/reward thing just been a fairly new aspect of the crypto game? Maybe cuz those are ETH and BSC based coins they have that ability? Was there anything special with the tokenomics of those old and forgotten alts?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Feg and other similar coins, did the alt coins in the past have a similar burn and reward mechanism? Like the old ones that you guys say didn't survive the last bear market? Were those coins built similar to these meme coins or has that burn/reward thing just been a fairly new aspect of the crypto game? Maybe cuz those are ETH and BSC based coins they have that ability? Was there anything special with the tokenomics of those old and forgotten alts?

DOGE was pretty much the only meme coin of note…these meme coins as we know them now didn’t garner as much attention until this year…shytcoins back then just masqueraded as legit projects and held ICOs before the SEC stepped in

the numbers weren’t as exorbitant…token supply would range from tens/hundreds of thousands to a few billion…less than a billion token supply was considered ideal…some viewed anything over that the same way folks are looking at these tokens that have a supply of a quadrillion

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cosmos gonna be the one that kills ETH. :ufdup:

Well hopefully not completely cuz I'm enjoying making staking rewards from both even tho ATOM does give me access to more airdrops.

FEG booming right now. Should reach top 175 on CoinGecko soon hopefully. Got their smartdefi thing hopefully coing soon as well. Got lots of potential still. Especially with this bull run. Can definitely knock out a zero or two or maybe three if things go well. I'm holding on for the ride.

Nah the whole aspect of burning wasn't a key phrase and action back then, like the other poster said, having an ico was the big selling point. shyt back then even staking wasn't much of a thing either, shyt was rudimentary