1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You know something I just realized about crypto. Most of the serious projects with history defining and changing adoption and use cases, if you buy like 1k of those early you gotta wait years for it to be incredibly significant (like high 5-6 figures) but with these dog coins and shyt coins and meme coins, you just needed 1k in just one year for stupid ass gains,
That's why you flip those small coins for bigger projects so you'll be ready when those go up. Lot of us aren't six cert six figure ballers so we gotta play catch up. :mjcry:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Posted elsewhere, really think brehs should check it out:

Brehs the more I look into it the more I'm thinking $HNZO has a legit chance to blow. It's incorporating some really interesting stuff that goes beyond just money... there's actually a game being built on top of it that will allow you to collect and sell NFT's.

I put in some cash a few weeks back and I'm up 3X. Look into it brehs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know something I just realized about crypto. Most of the serious projects with history defining and changing adoption and use cases, if you buy like 1k of those early you gotta wait years for it to be incredibly significant (like high 5-6 figures) but with these dog coins and shyt coins and meme coins, you just needed 1k in just one year for stupid ass gains,

I had to learn to adapt and now 2 meme coins are leading the way for the gains in my portfolio…I didn’t understand them shyts at all and thought cats was just picking them based on the “cool” logos and “cute” names :mjlol: I was jumping into some dumb shyt then I peeped the criteria @mannyrs13 and @ORDER_66 were using to select some of these coins that were hitting…still learning…I suspect the devs for some of these type of coins will be targeted by the SEC at some point next year when things cool off…they’ve made this shyt too easy lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why you flip those small coins for bigger projects so you'll be ready when those go up. Lot of us aren't six cert six figure ballers so we gotta play catch up. :mjcry:

it’s a smart play that’s too easy to pass up…even whales are doing it…we’ve seen whales dump millions into SHIB that precipitated these fast run-ups then pull their money out a couple days later

Daps
Y’all get left his email from CB?

“Great news! You have been selected to receive an increase in the rewards rate for USD Coin (USDC) held in your Coinbase account. Beginning today, your rewards rate will increase from 0.15% APY to 1% APY provided you hold a minimum of $1 in USDC.

This new APY is available to a limited number of our customers until further notice and will automatically apply to the USDC in your Coinbase account as well as any additional USDC you add to your account. Rewards are earned on a daily basis, and there are no fees to purchase USDC on Coinbase.”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all get left his email from CB?

“Great news! You have been selected to receive an increase in the rewards rate for USD Coin (USDC) held in your Coinbase account. Beginning today, your rewards rate will increase from 0.15% APY to 1% APY provided you hold a minimum of $1 in USDC.

This new APY is available to a limited number of our customers until further notice and will automatically apply to the USDC in your Coinbase account as well as any additional USDC you add to your account. Rewards are earned on a daily basis, and there are no fees to purchase USDC on Coinbase.”

no but be careful clicking any link in it tho just to be safe…just sign in directly from the app/site…I’ve gotten emails I thought were from exchanges…and the email address looks official but from reading the content it was obviously fake…not saying that’s the case here…just better safe than sorry

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The fvck is Cardano doing? I'm bout sick of of this bullshyt.
:unimpressed:
Cardano is having some issues with transaction times for their smart contracts. It's growing pains, people got so excited for smart contracts they forgot there needs to be a development process where shyt is wacky all over the place much like the gas fees on eth.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
we back
1536546272731_71x102.png