1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just thought about this today, I really believe we have trillionaires out here.:mindblown::wow:

Do y’all believe there’s trillionaires out here? look at all these crypto coins :jbhmm:
Yeah definitely, I believe anyone who already was a multi Millionaire or billionaire that entered the space early has touched trillions but I'm 100% sure they got most of that locked up somewhere, might as well too cause it's basically limitless growth, TRUE limitless growth.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Yeah definitely, I believe anyone who already was a multi Millionaire or billionaire that entered the space early has touched trillions but I'm 100% sure they got most of that locked up somewhere, might as well too cause it's basically limitless growth, TRUE limitless growth.
:mindblown:Scaryyyyyy

take axie for example, if I were to put 1000 in last year, I would had been super rich now. :wtf: imagine a nikka put 1m :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown:Scaryyyyyy

take axie for example, if I were to put 1000 in last year, I would had been super rich now. :wtf: imagine a nikka put 1m :damn:
Dude 3400 of shib last year is worth a Billy now, just imagine an m in that, sheesh, that's why for a project like that you see it's a handful of wallets with most the supply.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You know something I just realized about crypto. Most of the serious projects with history defining and changing adoption and use cases, if you buy like 1k of those early you gotta wait years for it to be incredibly significant (like high 5-6 figures) but with these dog coins and shyt coins and meme coins, you just needed 1k in just one year for stupid ass gains,

Daps
You know something I just realized about crypto. Most of the serious projects with history defining and changing adoption and use cases, if you buy like 1k of those early you gotta wait years for it to be incredibly significant (like high 5-6 figures) but with these dog coins and shyt coins and meme coins, you just needed 1k in just one year for stupid ass gains,

Come…. Join the dark side

1173557.jpg