1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
have you taken any profits on shiba

fibs say it will go up to 0.0002

if it hits around that mark is when I’ll look to take out my first wave of money depending on the timing…if it happens in late november/early december, I’ll take out less…if it occurs during late december, I’ll take out more/most of it

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Brotha @mannyrs13 looks like hoge running on the news they raised half a milly to put hoge on the top exchanges.
Heard it takes like a week or two to get the payment out for the exchange in a smooth manner instead of dumping all at once but hopefully they get it done successfully. I'm good with waiting until then to find out who it is.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
He is mad because SHIB is doing work and noobs making money throwing bread at it without knowing shyt about crypto.

"Retail still ain't ready"

:mjlol:
I'm mad as fukk, you right, I hate this shyt so much even tho it's hypocritical of me to be 5 figures in profit and complaining the way I am, I feel like no matter what we discuss and plan there really are zero rules and barriers of effort in this space.

Daps
I'm mad as fukk, you right, I hate this shyt so much even tho it's hypocritical of me to be 5 figures in profit and complaining the way I am, I feel like no matter what we discuss and plan there really are zero rules and barriers of effort in this space.
Market is green, I'm no longer mad enough to commit seppuku, retail is ready again.

:russ: